The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet up in Norfolk - Sunday 13th June

Stan

well i might as well tell you a story........Na i got it from leicester last november for my 25th birthday. Only just got it on the road properly last month. Had to wait for my insurance to run out on my other car so i could use the no claims. Just been working on it since then in my garage, making it how i want it to be, just little changes, my stereo, tinted windows, put a new gear gaiter in as the old one was white and hagged. I didn't think it looked right so i fitted a new just black leather one.

I worked over the whole body as it had a yellowish tinge to it as you'd expect from a 12 year old white car. I did each panel separately t-cut, meguairs clay bar, auto glym polish, then meguiars carnauba wax. Came up a treat. Just a few little things i wanna get done in the future left for the bodywork.

Put new centre caps in the wheels as the other ones were nicked in the past sometime. THIEFS!! Got some new plates coming from demon plates as the front one is normal plate with some company on the bottom and the rear one is just off with size. It says douglas on it and I'm not douglas haha. They're very nice.

Ah nice i've got a house in bradwell. I used to live at El Alamein Way. I'll have a look when I'm driving down that way. I live down the road Cliff Park High School is on.

the story ends..i'm sorry we've grown apart

What ages are everyone? Slap them up.

25 me

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rit-600

hey all

name is richard 21

just bought a 575hp singal turbo supra although it leeked oil every were within an hour or so of me owning it sucks

if its fixed in time ill come to the meet every one.

is there a time place and what day ???

Do you wanna delay the meet so you can get your car ready? To be honest I'm struggling to get my bootbuild done so would kinda like to change the date (even though I suggested the original date!!)

Unless anyone else desperately wants to come this week?

Ooo Supra meet in Yarko !!! I'm home then aswell..Noice ! Anyone mind if i turn up in my Evo tho.. i sold my sup at the start of the year :( I'm now looking for another though for a possible TT conversion. Dont listen to anything Lamboyello say's he never goes up Yarmouth front, he just sits at home playing with himself haha.

Do you wanna delay the meet so you can get your car ready? To be honest I'm struggling to get my bootbuild done so would kinda like to change the date (even though I suggested the original date!!)

I'm only home for two weeks Stan as of Monday, so if you do it the following sunday i'll be back in Aberdeen so i'll miss another meet :( So my vote will be for the 13th.

Someone convince Rob to come so i can have a look at his TT conversion, assuming he has it done by next sunday that is.

Rowie, i'll help you overhawl your starter if you buy the kit before next weekend, its not very hard to do...just a pain in the arse to get off.

Dan

Guest Rit-600

well paul is looking at the car teu/wed

so if its a easy fix next sunday could be possible.

but its unlikely i reckon ill have it back in 3 odd weeks.

well paul is looking at the car teu/wed

so if its a easy fix next sunday could be possible.

but its unlikely i reckon ill have it back in 3 odd weeks.

Have you still not had any word back about what the cause was yet mate? Hope it was just an oil seal or something !

Would rather keep it the 13th. Is the car undrivable? If not then come down anyway. You can show off the boot build at the Bury St Edmonds meet if you're going to that one. :D

Lanky what are you talking about starter?? Don't listen to Supradan either he just jealous cause i've had someone else playing with me instead of him!

Come on 13th should be a good date. i'd say about 6 to 7 pm. A few cars will be starting showing up by then. It doesn't matter if your car isn't right up to spec, we can see what's coming on. :)

My friend Aaron just sold his N/A blue Supra to a bloke from France. He was picking up some food for him from tesco when i was there in my supra. He pulled up next to me. Apparently there's only like 2 for sale in france. :(

Would rather keep it the 13th. Is the car undrivable? If not then come down anyway. You can show off the boot build at the Bury St Edmonds meet if you're going to that one. :D

No the car is driveable, I'd just like to get it all finished, but hey, I'm sure I'll have a chance to show it off another time :D