The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Basingstoke Meet SUN 21st March 2010

KamaSupra

As event organiser :sly: yes I have checked the ice skating times etc for all you lot wanting to go lol :D Here's the link-

http://www.planet-ice.co.uk/arena.php?abrev=bas

Ah, there's a pub next door to the Ice rink. Sounds perfect, I'll be in the pub.

Fancy a passenger ride to pizzahut? We will try the drive through. Can't do reading i thought there service was appalling last time. Basingstoke might be better

Quality :D

If it rains does everyone still go?

Yes mate, come rain or shine the meet always goes ahead!! :D

Ah, there's a pub next door to the Ice rink. Sounds perfect, I'll be in the pub.

Quality :D

Yeah there's a pub too, wow Supras, ice rink and pub what more could you want lol?! :)

It was the traction control fail il have you know :innocent:

You bringing the camera ;)

Hockey training was my wishful thinking :innocent:

It's the old man's b'day tomorrow so I won't be along.

However I'm still happy to do some photos of the Supe soon :)

Fancy a passenger ride to pizzahut? We will try the drive through. Can't do reading i thought there service was appalling last time. Basingstoke might be better

I think I'll walk thanks...:p:d

How many people bring their supra's?

See you all in bit once I've washed mine, bit muddy from bit of back road action!!! :D

How many people bring their supras? Not many at this time of year because of the weather, being SORNed for the winter etc lol! But cone the summer everyone comes in their supra.... Well apart from Daryl/homer who I always see in his mondeo lol ;)

Good meet guys, it felt good to be sat on the 'cool table' ;)

Was thinking of doing the next Basingstoke meet and mine and Robs house? Spoke to a few people about it on saturday but let me know your thoughts :)

Saturday afternoon BBQ and chilling in the garden may be better than the wheatsheaf, how many times we been there Dave? Must be getting onto 25 times now ;)

Good meet guys, it felt good to be sat on the 'cool table' ;)

Was thinking of doing the next Basingstoke meet and mine and Robs house? Spoke to a few people about it on saturday but let me know your thoughts :)

Saturday afternoon BBQ and chilling in the garden may be better than the wheatsheaf, how many times we been there Dave? Must be getting onto 25 times now ;)

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

If you don't like it, then go somewhere else!

And since when were you the events organiser?!?!

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

If you don't like it, then go somewhere else!

And since when were you the events organiser?!?!

And since when do you feel the need to become such a prick?

Already spoke to dave about it, actually we talked about it at the beginning of the year and he thinks its a good idea..... i guess you dont get sarcasm lately ;)

When was the last meet u attended anyway? If you dont want to come round then dont bother. With that attitude you wont be missed :rolleyes:

It's been a while since I was able to make the Basingstoke meet, and I don't know about the foreseeable either, but that's a nice idea Kayla. If you've got the space to park everyone, and the weather holds, it could be a lot of fun.

And since when do you feel the need to become such a prick?

Already spoke to dave about it, actually we talked about it at the beginning of the year and he thinks its a good idea..... i guess you dont get sarcasm lately ;)

When was the last meet u attended anyway? If you dont want to come round then dont bother. With that attitude you wont be missed :rolleyes:

:yawn:

Oooo hit a sore spot did we?! And since did you feel the need to become such a keyboard warrior?!

I think that you're the one whose not welcome to meets as you're the one showing attitude and name calling so you won't be missed! :blink:

I've reported you for your rudeness, language and behaviour. This is a Basingstoke meet, not a Reading meet so stick to organising your own event! :rolleyes:

And as for me attending the last meet, it was actually in November! I actually WORK hard...unlike some people...

And you know why I don't come to meets? I feel awkward because of you! But it's not for discussion on here...:blink: