The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet 20th March 2010

Tigger

being as Brewers is my place of anguish (work), if its something you fancy, i can speak to my boss about POSSIBLY arranging some kind of deal for dining at the 'restaurant'.

I dont know how likely that is though, lmao

It would definately be cool if you intend to dine there more frequently.

Is there actually some reason you havent chose millhouse for the meet? just out of curiousity

Edited by C_Strike (see edit history)

Nice (compact) meet and the weather was OK too.

Can't belive there isn't more locals who want to have a pubgrub in the area, it's worth the drive to watch Tigger demolish a monster creamy, chocy, pudding that's almost as big as her :D

Sorry I had to "split", was in the middle of a house move, but did get it done (just) late last night.

Lets see if we can get a bigger one in April (17th ?) that's meet, not pud, Tigger :p

Cheers

G

Certainly was a 'Mini' meet this time, but still great to see everyone. I thought the venue was OK too even though the car park was a squeeze, but the strange pylon crackling did seem to keep the rain off:)

As long as I don't kill the car on Saturday at Colerne, I'll hope to see you all next month.

Cheers Kieran.

Certainly was a 'Mini' meet this time, but still great to see everyone. I thought the venue was OK too even though the car park was a squeeze, but the strange pylon crackling did seem to keep the rain off:)

As long as I don't kill the car on Saturday at Colerne, I'll hope to see you all next month.

Cheers Kieran.

You'll be fine mate. Just make sure you've got a spare shell in the garage for when you roll it :innocent: only kidding :D See you Saturday - should be good fun :D