The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clacket lane to reading convoy for Japfest.

Missile

Hello,

:idea:Figured for all the south east members, It would be worth starting another one of my threads to organise a meet and convoy from Clacket lane to meet Lui's reading convoy, Same as last year.

Here is Lui's main Thread.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=208511&highlight=japfest

Here is Lui's Convoy thread.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2650049#post2650049

Last year and the year before there was a pretty good turn out at the Clacket lane services, And is always nice to arrive as a nice big group of cars at reading.

Leaving Clacketts for 5.45

:Popcorn:

We have to be at reading in time to leave at 7.00am sharp.

So will need to be leaving Clackets at i'd guess at least 6am BEFORE IF WE WANT DONALDS BREKKIE.

Edited by Missile
Adding final touches (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd guess 5.30 - 6.00 leaving from Clackets for a speedy cruise to Reading.

What's everyone thoughts on this ?

Can we have a nominated leader, Someone who can drive straight to the mega convoy meeting place or someone with a sat nav etc. :)

I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, i was leaving Reading with everyone but got stuck at a set of lights, half the convoy went ahead and the rest were behind me, on the green light we all went with me in the lead with no idea which way to go, in the end i just put on the hazards and waited for someone to over take. :innocent:

I've been to supra events before and turned the wrong way and had 15 cars follow me. Was quite funny but a few unhappy faces. Ha ha. :)

Ha Ha, not good. Well there i was about to ask if it would be ok to follow you with your sat nav. :p

Anyone heard anthing on the weather ?

Scott why are you missing this?? :(

Darren i got my tickets in the post but also think we should leave a bit earlier for those who haven't got them yet.

Think we should leave clacketts at 5.45 at the latest really?? :)

erm is anyone else picking up tickets at Reading ?

cause we will have to leave early enuff /searches for missile ...fits ...or turbochris to take the bull by the horns lol

EEEK. I need to collect tickets etc too.

So as above. Leaving Clacketts for 5.45