The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A South Coast Monthly Meet

Ricky49

Just gauging interest of trying to organise a monthly meet down near Worthing.

My wifes parents have a Itallian resturant in a town called Storrington just of the A24.

There is a carpark right next to the resturant so we could meet up there maybe go for a spirited drive then back to the Resturant for something to eat/beverages (discounted prices of course).

There must be about 6 Supras I see around Worthing area and some of the big bhp Supras not to far away.

Thinking of starting the end of March time if there is enough people interested.

not to far for me and as italian food is on the menu I might be able to pursued the girlfriend to join me once or twice so she can't moan! :)

Well if your missus is going, count me in! :p

Ricky, how easy is it to find the restaurant once you're off the A24?

• 2 weeks later...
makes no odds to me as I work shifts so won't be able to make each day an equal amount! ha! when you looking to do the first one?

End of march might do it the last week of every month. The resturants not so busy Tuesday, Wednesday so maybe one of these.

Forgot to post up the post code for this.

It's RH20 4NH this will take you to the carpark where we can meet and right on the resturants doorstep.

Storrington is 10mins from Worthing

20mins from Haywards Heath area

25mins from Brighton

30mins from Chichester and Gatwick

So let's see as many of you from the area down here I will be there from about 6-6.30pm

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)