The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet 20th Feb 2010

Tigger

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the car in for new tyres (ouch) and an MOT today.

I know I have a couple of issues that I'm hoping 1) they don't find, 2) they ignoor, or 3) they can fix quickly !

They have a couple of days so it should be fine.

If not, it'll be the Civic if wet, or the bike if dry (so long as I can find somewhere safe to park my helmet) :eyebrows:

Would prefer the Supe though as it will be great to be "legal" again :thumbs:

G

Supe just passed MOT :nana:

Legal again, new MOT, new tyres, will love driving it even more now :)

Lift is on if you wish :thumbs:

Promise to drive carefully (as always) :innocent:

G

Excellent:)

Why would you want to drive carefully? I might want to go fast.........

Not that I have ever done such a thing myself:eyebrows:

:( start work at 1pm tomorrow, thats a bitch, only just saw the meet:P oops next time hopefully:) im a bit of a silent member, but it would be nice to meet some other owners for sure at somepoint, seems to be a nice amount local:) though i never see you out and about. 2 this week though:D lol

Fastest girl at Pod I seem to remember :salute:

:D

:innocent:

yeah been off the radar cos im skint! :(
Yeah know how you feel. It's still 2 for £10

:( start work at 1pm tomorrow, thats a bitch, only just saw the meet:P oops next time hopefully:) im a bit of a silent member, but it would be nice to meet some other owners for sure at somepoint, seems to be a nice amount local:) though i never see you out and about. 2 this week though:D lol
:(

I can add you to my list of PM'ers if you like? So that you are aware of the next one. I try to hold them every month:)

Sorry guys, will not be able to make it this time:(. Off work at mo with flu bug, would not like to spread it around.

Hope to catch the next one.

Sorry to hear that Andy, it's not very nice at all you can definitely keep that one:)

It will have to me at a different location next month as The Millhouse will be closed

Going to sadly have to miss this too, Can't bring 4 of the children along to this. Hope you have a good day :)
:(

Sorry guys, will not be able to make it this time:(. Off work at mo with flu bug, would not like to spread it around.

Hope to catch the next one.

Hope you recover soon Andy and catch up

While we're talking 2 for a £10 anyone looking for the other half of a £10 tommorrow, let me know.

I'll be up for splitting 2 for 10, unless I'm feeling hungry :D

Going to sadly have to miss this too, Can't bring 4 of the children along to this. Hope you have a good day :)

Sorry you won't be there mate.

:

You'll be fine, KatieC and Laz are in a silver one with a 2 year old:- Camron

Mawby will be with 3 Germans or if I'm lucky me - his wife, little one in the black MR2

Gerry - Gunmetalish Supe

MrT - White

Heckler - Matt Balck

Opti8 - Black

jaymdee - Either Green Supra or red MR2.

hope that helps you:)

Red MR2 for me today. Garage not finished sorting my front camber bolts :(

Nice afternoon :)

Great to see everybody and a nice turnout for Feb.

Thanx to Tigger for arranging it again and for the coffee ;)

What happened to you Reeves (and Steve) I was already tucking into a nice rump when I noticed you wern't there. Hope you didn't think us rude but it's a case of sit down & order or wait for ages there.

Hope you can make the next one.

Cheers all.

G

PS: Katie & Laz, sorry you couldn't make it, hope you are both well - next one eh ?

Great to meet up with people after a bit of a hiatus and see what people have been doing with their cars.

At the start we had 2 MR2s and a (rather nice) Celica GT4 outnumbering the Supras :D

Also a big thanks to Lee & Genna for coffee:)

...oh, and a few of the giant chocolate buttons :p

Guest reeves999999

Sorry to scoot off guys. Was only intended as a flying visit. We had our pint and chips and left. Nice to see he Supras. Hopefully Steve will take he plunge but the six litre Cobra project idea keeps him swaying toward the dark side.

Keep me posted on any other Toyota meets nearby.

Cheers all for the warm welcome. Justin