The mkiv Supra Owners Club

add what things you would like to do this year

wile e coyote

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your looking at about £150 and thats not in your own car

Yeah going to be a 'no go' for most well expensive, was surprised!

Exeter skid pan is £65 per person emailed them to see if we could get a group discount, but it still won't be cheap enough you can bet on that.

Looking at the website you have to do a basic course, then there is a second advanced course too for the super rich ha.

But you can't do one without the other.

Back to the drawing board. ;)

Yeah going to be a 'no go' for most well expensive, was surprised!

Exeter skid pan is £65 per person emailed them to see if we could get a group discount, but it still won't be cheap enough you can bet on that.

Looking at the website you have to do a basic course, then there is a second advanced course too for the super rich ha.

But you can't do one without the other.

Back to the drawing board. ;)

Please see the response I have had returned reference my enquiry about a day at the pan.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Pudsey, (Edited my name :D)

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding our Skid Prevention & Control course for members of the MKIV Supra Car Owners club.

The 2 options for you to consider are: -

Full Standard Course

These sessions are with a maximum of 3 clients per course and last approximately 3.25 hrs - we would, therefore, only be able to accommodate 6 people in one day.

The cost for this options would be 67.50 per person

Taster Session

This is designed to, as the title states, give people a taster of what the full course would involve. These sessions are normally held with a maximum of 12 people and last for 3 hours. The cost for this option would be 200.00 However, if you like the sound of this, but for a longer period of time, let us know - we can then advise you of what the additional costs would be.

Each of the above are available held Monday - Saturday. The main requirement is that bookings are made with at least 3 weeks.

I hope this information is of help but, should you require any further details please let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty expensive as we thought, just thought I would post the information for you all to see I tried. :(

• 1 month later...

These sessions are normally held with a maximum of 12 people and last for 3 hours. The cost for this option would be 200.00 3

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty expensive as we thought, just thought I would post the information for you all to see I tried. :(

that's less than £20 each if we can get 12 names for that, put me down for 2

Can you find out about b&b close by

Might be worth starting a new thread on this but im sure we will be up for it

Loads of B&B's in Tintagel mate, will look into it, price, availability and Parking.

Reason I hadn't started a new thread is I thought it be a bit early but on saying that my Party is at August Bank Holiday so maybe a good idea.. :D