• Twin Farms pub
    • Marsden south shields coast
    • Other location please state in thread

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samurai infidel

i enjoyed meeting some new people today,shame i had to leave early.

i really must sort my car out(the white one).looked well scruffy compared to the others.

Was totally gutted I went now to be honest. I want my supra back on the road now. Sitting in with jay totally saddened me having half a supra sitting at home lol.

His car accelerates like nothing i have ever been in before in my life.

Was a really good day apart from being totally jelous of everyone in the driver seat of a supra hahaha. Just keep telling myself it wont be long now.

well i just need to suss out how to upload this video i took coming back towards Newcastle

Steve, I've just put 2 & 2 together & realised you're Supra Stevo :D I think on the iphone there'a an option which allows you to publish your movies to youtube, otherwise just connect the iphone to the pc via the cable & browse it like any other usb device & upload it as normal via youtube :)

Was totally gutted I went now to be honest. I want my supra back on the road now. Sitting in with jay totally saddened me having half a supra sitting at home lol.

Was a really good day apart from being totally jelous of everyone in the driver seat of a supra hahaha. Just keep telling myself it wont be long now.

After sitting watching you all eat then you talking about custard, I nipped to ASDA on the way home and bought a summer fruit crumble with some 'Extra Special' Custard. :)

That's all you can do mate - I was in 100% the same position with my MR2, but it's now back on the road and it's stunning. I've no doubt your car will be the same.

Steve, I've just put 2 & 2 together & realised you're Supra Stevo :D I think on the iphone there'a an option which allows you to publish your movies to youtube, otherwise just connect the iphone to the pc via the cable & browse it like any other usb device & upload it as normal via youtube :)

BING!!! Light bulb :D yes i was the ejit on crutches, am giving the upload ago now

Gutted. Need to get my car back on the road. Anybody got any idea how to get these bloody wheels off?

So far I've broken:

- 4 Sockets

- 3 Aln Keys

- 1 Extension Bar

and Used:

- 2 Cans of lubricant

- 4 Cobalt drill bits

- 2 Hack saw blades

Now I'm desperate. Thinking of hack sawing the alloys off and buying a new set!!! Arghhh.

Oh and then there's the oil leak.

I've got a windy gun (a bit Heath Robinson I know, but sometimes it works as a last resort!) if thats any good?

Gutted. Need to get my car back on the road. Anybody got any idea how to get these bloody wheels off?

So far I've broken:

- 4 Sockets

- 3 Aln Keys

- 1 Extension Bar

and Used:

- 2 Cans of lubricant

- 4 Cobalt drill bits

- 2 Hack saw blades

Now I'm desperate. Thinking of hack sawing the alloys off and buying a new set!!! Arghhh.

So far I've broken:

- 4 Sockets

- 3 Aln Keys

- 1 Extension Bar

and Used:

- 2 Cans of lubricant

- 4 Cobalt drill bits

- 2 Hack saw blades

Wheel brace? :p

How are they stuck on? Wheel nuts just tight?

Take it to Kwik-fit for a free brake check lol

• 3 months later...

Hi folks,

Right looks like you all had a good day out at the last meet so lets get another one setup, We could even make this a monthly meet or every 2 months. To help welcome new members to the club and get a regular meet in place for all members.

We could use the same location or have a new one, Will leave that upto you guys..

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)