The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Thats the best thing about the SE lot, when you attend the bigger meets when there's camping and beer etc etc, there are plenty of freindly faces you already know which makes it a hoot :D I'm really looking forward to the big meets later this year. I owe a few drinks to members who have helped me over the years.

Met up with Chris today & he told me how much I missed out :(

My car is currently with him getting some work on it, I was going to make it yesterday but after helping my fiance moving out to her friends place it wasn't until 11pm that I finished!

I look forward to the next meet, well done to Chris for organising, I am sure he is worthy of a green name :D

Look forward to seeing you guys at the next meet! Fantastic photo's too!

I need to get my finger out and get mine back on the road so i can make one of these.

Whos dials are they?

There mine, I got the yellow supra. They came with the car direct from Japan. Look better without the shakes lol ;)