The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

supraturbochris

I think were still going to do a mini convoy down from the Esso garage in Bexlyhealth (unless plans have changed..???) :-) which is pretty sweet! Annoying trying to keep up with Dan and Chris spanking BPU'd TTs on the straights whilst trying to keep up in an NA however! Haha!

Abz! You've been repaired! haha see everyone tonight!

I think were still going to do a mini convoy down from the Esso garage in Bexlyhealth (unless plans have changed..???) :-) which is pretty sweet! Annoying trying to keep up with Dan and Chris spanking BPU'd TTs on the straights whilst trying to keep up in an NA however! Haha!

Abz! You've been repaired! haha see everyone tonight!

Dan, what the hell you still doing up?

Well kinda repaired, some of the ankle ligaments have repaired but it is getting there. Can't play football still for another 4 weeks but it's end of season anyway. Think I kicked off a trend though as a few days later Beckham done his achillies heel in then Rooney now Fabragas & the rest! lol

I'll meet you guys at the Esso station, 8pm right? I'll be chasing Dan & Chris, though my TT is not BPU yet.

Right, I'm off out now to get her looking the part :cool:

And theres me thinking of hitting the shower and making myself look good ;) No time for that then seeing as the cleanest supra competition is on the agenda tonight, see you all soon :)