The mkiv Supra Owners Club

le mans 2010 roadtrip!

supraturbochris

Morning guys.

over the past week now, i have been toying with the idea of going to watch the le mans 24hr in france next year.

June 12-13th 2010

its going to cost approx £200-£250. Petrol and food on top.

Im thinking about leaving thursday morning the 10th, and returning monday 14th evening.

what you guys think?

cheers

chris

I've tended to drive & ferry across to France on Wednesday evening (6pm sailing)

Then have a nice blast down on Thursday, and usually returning Monday morning, but driving half way back through France on Sunday evening.

Again, iirc, the price was around £250 for ferry, camping and grandstand seat with access to all round the circuit. Fuel was a bit more.

Oh and there's food, and for some, I believe they have a few beers too.

Anyway, it's still cheaper for Le mans 24 Hour than a granstand seat @ Silverstone on race day for the F1 (for 2 hours of racing?) Well nearly.