The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Devon Car Show 25th July 2010

Devon carshows

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I will probably get banned for this but lee, you are a grade A a**hole. thanks for your childish behaviour doing doughnuts in the club stand area and showering my car and my fellow members cars in stones! daddy may pay for your car, but I have to pay for my own! sorry everybody but I am not happy!!!!

Firstly I was not showing on behalf of the club nor do I have a single club sticker on the car! Sorry if any thing went on your car, it was a large open space I thought was plenty far away enough from any car! If you recal I first pulled up and stopped and it was only wen a small croud gathered, got out cameras and asked me to do it I actually did! I don't usually abuse or thrash my car or disrespect others pride and joy! Daddy is having a hard time atm so can't afford the repairs so I have to go steady!

But yes I did win a award and a huge thanks goes to brendon to make it possible! Wiill load the pics shortly