The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bluewater meet

supraturbochris

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to change the date monthly. A regular meet gets the unwanted chav presence which ultimately gets us booted out.

The reason I left the other night was down to 6 or 7 saxo, nova, 306, mums A class boy racers go screeching off round the car parks which gets too much attention. I don't mind the lads who come along for a gander, but the tyre screeching boy racers ruin it for eveyone.

its good were sorting local meets out, sorry i never turned up to the last one. im away on the 1st so i cant make it. how about the 5th 0r 6th of january??

not sure if it will come in handy to any guys but there is a local meet every wednesday night at the dockside outlet multi story car park- mainly 300zx and some skylines.

be wicked to get a perminant slot somewhere on a certain day of the week.