The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bluewater meet

supraturbochris

right guys, there is no excuse for rain etc this time.

I went to a mitsubishi evo meet last week, and it was heaving, even police turned up and was looking around the cars.

This can only happen if people dont make a nuisance of them selves or showing off etc.

I want this one to be big, with most of the south easteren supra guys turning up. Supra and skylines only night.

im going to set a date for thursday 3rd december 2009.

Meet around time 8.30 till whenever.

let me know

chris

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Bluewater meets were shut down years ago. when suprasurj tried to start another one, we were moved on by the feds within a matter of hours.

I'm all for doing another though :D

What car park do you want to use?

1. supraturbochris

2. MarkR

3. Jimojameso

4. Missile (stop being a tart and come)

5. Paul372

6. Mitchell

7. Pistonbroke

right guys, there is no excuse for rain etc this time.

I went to a mitsubishi evo meet last week, and it was heaving, even police turned up and was looking around the cars.

This can only happen if people dont make a nuisance of them selves or showing off etc.

I want this one to be big, with most of the south easteren supra guys turning up. Supra and skylines only night.

im going to set a date for thursday 3rd december 2009.

Meet around time 8.30 till whenever.

let me know

chris

im only free on mondays and sundays at the moment next time i might get to a meet :(

I thought the Bluewater meets were shut down years ago. when suprasurj tried to start another one, we were moved on by the feds within a matter of hours.

I'm all for doing another though :D

What car park do you want to use?

The last one that was done we were moved on but it wasnt just a Supra/Skyline meet there was bloody everything that turned up and some people acted like prats so in turn it attracted alot of attention!!

The only thing i would say is have one near House of Fraser but underneath near the loading bay as not that many people park there although the late nights are starting this week for xmas and its already becoming far too busy but that is pretty much the only car park that is "out of the way"!

I think Chris knows which one i mean as i have spotted him driving round it before in his old black one!! ;)