The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Small Surrey meet

mwilkinson

Update - date confirmed

Saturday 28th November starting at 1400 hours.

Room for 15 cars

Food and drink available

Location - Royal Oak, Woolmer Hill, Haslemere, Surrey, GU271NJ

Hi all, I was thinking of arranging a small evening meet for persons local to the Haslemere/Guildford area. Most SE meets are either M25 way or south coast but never in the middle.

My plan is to hijack my local pub car park. It's based in Haslemere, Surrey and easily accessed by the A3.

Will probably have room for about 15 cars max. Local pub does superb fresh food and has a good stock of bitters.

No dates yet (flexible on this), although looking to do this in next couple of weeks. Anyone interested? If so let me know. If I get enough interest I will make arrangements with the landlord.

Would be good to meet some local enthusiasts.

Matt

Edited by mwilkinson (see edit history)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I was thinking of arranging a small evening meet for persons local to the Haslemere/Guildford area. Most SE meets are either M25 way or south coast but never in the middle.

My plan is to hijack my local pub car park. It's based in Haslemere, Surrey and easily accessed by the A3.

Will probably have room for about 15 cars max. Local pub does superb fresh food and has a good stock of bitters.

No dates yet (flexible on this), although looking to do this in next couple of weeks. Anyone interested? If so let me know. If I get enough interest I will make arrangements with the landlord.

Would be good to meet some local enthusiasts.:(

Matt

Shame mine wont be done or i would come on over

Right guys roll up roll up and get your names down. I have secured the location for Saturday 28th November. We will have a dedicated parking area for up to 15 supras. We have the area from 1400 hours on the day so time to show off and chat before getting some food and a beer.

The pub does fresh cooked food and plenty of different beers and ales. It is located at the base of Woolmer Hill next to Critchmere Lane in Haslemere. Postcode should be GU271NJ.

Should be a nice low key event for local members, although all are welcome.

Guest rvandepeer

I will come, not been on a meet before so I be with George89 sitting in the corner blending in. Hope your pub is wheelchair friendly as I use one. Pick a date !!!

Hope you get this reply as I am not a great user of websites.

I will come, not been on a meet before so I be with George89 sitting in the corner blending in. Hope your pub is wheelchair friendly as I use one. Pick a date !!!

Awesome, we should call this the 'lonely sitting in the corner meet' :)

Not the best for wheelchairs to be honest. The pub is on two levels. Higher level will be a no go, therefore I will reserve a table for us on the lower level which will be fine.

No one will be sitting in the corner. I won't book a table there :p