Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Rob_Boi

2. Tony_tt

3. Daman

4. Probrox

5. markssupra

6. Lee S

7. alfi boy (hopefully the car will be repaired by then)

8 JohnHandy

I been there about 2 weeks ago, southend is really good area for the racers, colchester is toooooo mant police.......

Be good to see you again mate :)

Good to meet new members, maybe you can make it to the monthly meets at Bas Vegas Honey pot pub second wednesday of the month. :)

The better half usually works on a Wednesday night but she is going to see if she can change shifts for that one night each month just so I can go out and play in my car (her words)- she's very understanding like that and I bow to her magnificence! - It's ok she's gone now.

If everyones ok with it , is it alright to merge the m25 meet with this, bringing the 2 together will get more members together and lots of opportunitys for vids etc, if people dont want to meet with the m25 lot then i'm more than happy to just keep it to southend!

Your opinioins please... :)