The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet 24th Oct

Tigger

i give up sometimes i think being in a relationship is not a good idea, world war three has just broke out about me coming over and i am now unable to attend. I have had a guts full, she can spend money on $#@!e yet i cant put fuel in my car and vanish for a few hours, something about it not being fair. Real sorry about this guys

Really a shame - you should have offered to bring her, I'd have shared my chips :)

Next time eh ?

G

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i give up sometimes i think being in a relationship is not a good idea, world war three has just broke out about me coming over and i am now unable to attend. I have had a guts full, she can spend money on $#@!e yet i cant put fuel in my car and vanish for a few hours, something about it not being fair. Real sorry about this guys

Sorry to hear this mate, Was looking forward to catching up. Hopefully next time.

Just got home, Big thankyou for Tigger for arranging the meet again, Keep up the good work. Really enjoyed the food again even if i did have to eat 2 steak meals :) Good to see you all again and the new faces too, Mr T and optim8. Snake don't forget our date lol. Homer cheers for the tips ;) . Hopefully see you all again before Christmas :)

Glad I turned up today and not tomorrow:p good turn out and catch up with old faces, and good to see Optim8 and MrT at this meet.

Really had to try hard to resist the 2 for £10 (both for me that is)

Snake - took hose off when got home (80/76mm), one inch split in it. If I'd thought about, I could have stopped at Castle Combe on way home and picked one up!!! Roll on getting those horses back :D

Good luck on Saturday Andy :D (did you persuade Gerry?)

DAmn, i tried to get some more time but unfortunately didnt, we have been well busy at work today... such a shame.

I literally managed to pop in and see the cars, then had to bugger off without meeting anyone

Hows about next time, you come to Brewers fayre, its right by the motorway, and its where i work:D i can try to get a group booking discount too, its pretty much the same food and prices as the millie.

Eitherway, i hope to meet some of you at some point.

Glad I turned up today and not tomorrow:p good turn out and catch up with old faces, and good to see Optim8 and MrT at this meet.

Really had to try hard to resist the 2 for £10 (both for me that is)

Snake - took hose off when got home (80/76mm), one inch split in it. If I'd thought about, I could have stopped at Castle Combe on way home and picked one up!!! Roll on getting those horses back :D

Good luck on Saturday Andy :D (did you persuade Gerry?)

At least you managed to find the problem quickly ,that electrical tape should be good for at least 20HP :p

Good to see you guys today even though I was too late for the food (a ploy? surely not). Thanks Genna for organising and Mawby for the exhaust and coffee :D

Andy and I found our way back to the M4, but I don't think we took the most efficient route, darn crap-nav!

Hi Guys, Great to meet up with everyone today. Really enjoyed the food and the company. Thanks Tigger for organising the meet.

Look forward to the next one, hopefully before Xmas. I'll let you know how I get on leveling on my bonnet.

Cheers all:).

Glad you enjoyed it mate, Were a freindly bunch :)

Just got home, Big thankyou for Tigger for arranging the meet again, Keep up the good work. Really enjoyed the food again even if i did have to eat 2 steak meals :) Good to see you all again and the new faces too, Mr T and optim8. Hopefully see you all again before Christmas :)
Always my pleasure;) I will organize one for mid November, but Will have to think about it for December

Jon it has never been on a Sunday - You must have been having a male moment there:D

DAmn, i tried to get some more time but unfortunately didnt, we have been well busy at work today... such a shame.

I literally managed to pop in and see the cars, then had to bugger off without meeting anyone

Hows about next time, you come to Brewers fayre, its right by the motorway, and its where i work:D i can try to get a group booking discount too, its pretty much the same food and prices as the millie.

Eitherway, i hope to meet some of you at some point.

Shame we missed you:(. We have been to the Brewers Fayre a few times in the past for a change, but the parking isn't as good up there. It is a very popular pub. :)

Hi Guys, Great to meet up with everyone today. Really enjoyed the food and the company. Thanks Tigger for organising the meet.

Look forward to the next one, hopefully before Xmas. I'll let you know how I get on leveling on my bonnet.

Cheers all:).

Really good to met a meet virgin hehe. Look forward to seeing you at the next one. Like I said above should be mid November time:d

Good to see you guys today even though I was too late for the food (a ploy? surely not). Thanks Genna for organising and Mawby for the exhaust and coffee :D

Andy and I found our way back to the M4, but I don't think we took the most efficient route, darn crap-nav!

:D

How did you get lost? you just follow the A4 to the A34 to M4.....

Men:rolleyes:

sorry I couldn't make it - I was on a rescue boat on the solent!

Any old excuse huh:tongue:

Lovely to see everyone again, really nice afternoon.

Jon, yes, if I can get in I will :)

Thanx for the coffee Mr & Mrs Mawby :D

G

I think you should go for it Ged;)

For you Gerry any time:D

It was lovely to catch up with all:d Thanks guys and gals for the congratulations, at least I didn't bore with the photos:eyebrows:

Tiggsx

Thanks to all for a great meet. Well worth the 2hr 20min drive to get there. Hoping Ged will keep me company at Goodwood circuit Sat for track day in our Supras. :) Cheers to Genna & Lee for the Teas & coffee's. Loved the photos. Nice to see Jon again and meet some new faces, great bunch! Was not sure it was the shortest route by Homers sat nav, but thanks for getting us on to the M4 mate.

Andy

Edited by Mr T (see edit history)