The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 Red SZ Auto Aerotop

AlexM

SOLD

I've owned this car since June 2008, driven it daily, and loved almost every minute of it. Unfortunately I've got this horrible urge to get a TT, and I just can't keep three cars. :(

Year: 1993

Mileage: Just under 108,000 (Unknown when KM>Miles conversion was done)

Tax: Expires December 2009

MOT: Due February 2010

Price is SOLD

Exterior mods (extensive list):

Refurbished stock 17" wheels in a custom colour

Clear side indicators

Interior mods:

Alpine W202-R head unit

Engine bay mods:

Blue (blueeeeee!!!) spark plug leads

Misc:

Toad Ai606 alarm unit, with fitting certificate

Falken FK452 road tyres

Chris Wilson fast road pads

Full service was done by Chris Wilson in June 2008, which also included a new radiator.

Crank pulley and aux belt were replaced by Silverstone Garage August 2009.

I would recommend the new owner has a minor service done (fluid changes), nothing else should be necessary.

Bodywork needs a little attention in places, shouldn't be too hard to sort.

I am based in Warwickshire, contact details available on request.

This car will be driven daily until sold.

• 2 weeks later...

Price adjusted.

I'm considering removing some of the best bits and moving them to my other car(s) then dropping the price accordingly (leather seats to fabric, head unit removed, 17" rims to 16", lights switched for yellowed units) - if anyone would be interested in this, possibly for a project, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
If you sell the seats you could get a few hundred for them, and replace with stock seats that you can get for next to nothing, I don't think the leather seats add any value, just make it more saleable perhaps.

Are you looking for a seat of stock leather seats perhaps?

Are you looking for a seat of stock leather seats perhaps?

Lol no I have some, as mine is a GZ and came with them as standard :p The seller suggested selling parts from the car before selling it, so I suggested the seats would be the most expensive part worth selling on the car :)

Since I've been asked this a few times -

If I changed the leather seats to fabric, lights to yellowed units, wheels to 16", and removed the head unit, I would want around £3,000. I do not currently have any rear tyres for the 16" wheels though so something would need to be arranged beforehand.

Alex we'll have to meet up so i can have a look at your car, see if i can talk my head into a red one lol

A couple of silly questions, is the rad new or a second hand one that silverstone garage fitted ? and does the aerotop leak at all ?

Radiator was brand new last year, fitted & supplied by Chris Wilson.

There is the rare drip from the roof, doesn't happen very often. The roof has been keyed, I was intending to have that resprayed and all the seals changed at the same time, but obviously it's ended up on here instead..

Okay, i best have a look then and we can chat about the finer points when your free, not much point doing this in the dark though so i guess a weekend would be best unless your free in the week at all.

Im pretty flexible so could come anytime in daylight hours weekdays or weekends.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.