The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas dinner 2009

Blackie

If haley goes she will be lara croft:eyebrows:

well she will have to change as me and her cant both go as Lara!!! edge, have you thought about being Joe 90? You are half way there :D

how about tv characters.thats open to anything.could be from films or ordinary tv

Gives it a broad spectrum, Right, so thats the theam (sp), Tv or film characters :D for the ones who dont want to dress up they dont have too

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it fancydress all day.imagine the looks as everybody gets out of their cars.

I would of thought just the evening but that does sound like a good idea.:D

Can we start getting ideas for dates soon aswel.

Saturday as usual i think but need to decide on what weekend...

We will have to work out if to go as a group or as seperate things

You little lier!!! You begged for fancy dress just for that very reason!!!

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

6) James and (Haley - depending on dates)

7) buster & maybe alex

8) Barny

9) Pudsey

Hi all, Right, Karolina is the manager of trimstone manor http://www.trimstone.co.uk she is going to sort out a deal on a cottage there that sleeps 8 in beds and 5 or 6 on the floor, The price we are hoping for is around the £150 mark for the cottage, Between 10 or 12 its not very much at all. We can also have dinner there at a good price, There will be access to the pool, games room and everything they have. If we all decide to go in to Barnstaple for a drink a mini bus there and back is easily aranged. We think the 28th of November will be a good idea, all agree? Have a look at the and check out the beautiful pool and the link to the cottages is at the top of the page, proper prices to follow in the next day or so, We will need to book early

Date is already fixed mate

So prices: Granary Cottage 1night 28 november saturday £190 pound (8sleeps including 2 bunk beds(Pudsey&Buster perhaps?) so that will be £23,17p +25pound for Dinner each. In end of october i will post menu because chef what we got now leaving us so i need to wait for new chef to make menu especially for us any ideas? :) any questions?

but what do i wear? :taped:

I make it £11.875 pp if 16 people stay

If we have 2 cottages for £380 and still have 16 people then thats £23.75 pp and nobody sleeping on the floors paying same price as somebody in nice comfy bed

Then £25 each pp for food seems about right for 3 courses

Your need atleast 3 costume changes babe

The thing is that because we are having this cottage it cant be rented out from saturday to saturday, This cottage normally go for £500 per week, We can only have one else the owners will lose too much. There is a few on the list that wont be staying there (Me Blackie and Barny) The other cottage only take four people, The one you have is THE BEST, Its the biggest and also has two bathrooms

Ok you need to get deposits from people now

How much pp and how ? sugest £10 pp paypal ?

Watch it Darren, Anja will start saying you got your hand up my arse again :D Yes please everyone, could you all pay a deposit of £10 per person to dont forget to put your name on it and i will mark you off as paid, Remember to mark it as gift when you send payment. cheers

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

7) buster & maybe alex

8) Barny

9) Pudsey

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy (deposit paid x2)

5) Steve & Shirley

7) buster & maybe alex (deposit paid)

8) Barny

9) Pudsey

whats up im the first for once lol makes a change!!

WELL DONE MATE!!! :D Just payed for yourself?

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy (deposit paid x2)

5) Steve & Shirley

7) buster & maybe alex (deposit paid x1)

8) Barny

9) Pudsey