The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas dinner 2009

Blackie

he did such a good blow job last year.........

WHAT?????:blink:

cheers bud once again I will keep my mouth shut from now on!

Leave it for grown ups in the future :p :)

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

6) James and (Haley - depending on dates)

7) buster & maybe alex

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, Right, Karolina is the manager of trimstone manor http://www.trimstone.co.uk she is going to sort out a deal on a cottage there that sleeps 8 in beds and 5 or 6 on the floor, The price we are hoping for is around the £150 mark for the cottage, Between 10 or 12 its not very much at all. We can also have dinner there at a good price, There will be access to the pool, games room and everything they have. If we all decide to go in to Barnstaple for a drink a mini bus there and back is easily aranged. We think the 28th of November will be a good idea, all agree? Have a look at the and check out the beautiful pool and the link to the cottages is at the top of the page, proper prices to follow in the next day or so, We will need to book early

i will be coming even if i have to drive a different car

Fantastic, I will put your name down

i misses last yrs xmas thing as long as there aint miles of walking like the go kart night at yours! about a 3 hour walk to the pub to see its full of goths them walked back lol!

apart from that sounds good

Three hours my arse!! The bar is one min from the cottage and cans in the cottage

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

7) buster & maybe alex

8) Barny

Hi all, Right, Karolina is the manager of trimstone manor http://www.trimstone.co.uk she is going to sort out a deal on a cottage there that sleeps 8 in beds and 5 or 6 on the floor, The price we are hoping for is around the £150 mark for the cottage, Between 10 or 12 its not very much at all. We can also have dinner there at a good price, There will be access to the pool, games room and everything they have. If we all decide to go in to Barnstaple for a drink a mini bus there and back is easily aranged. We think the 28th of November will be a good idea, all agree? Have a look at the and check out the beautiful pool and the link to the cottages is at the top of the page, proper prices to follow in the next day or so, We will need to book early

Im up for staying in a double bed!

I was only at trimstone the other day. I done a job for the owner in one of the newly renovated cottages. A nice place that also dates back quite a few years in some parts

Ideal, Thats where you will be staying. So close and you didnt bother calling me :(

thats what u said last time! then 3 hours later.... lol

lol :D

Fantastic, I will put your name down

Three hours my arse!! The bar is one min from the cottage and cans in the cottage

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

7) buster & maybe alex

8) Barny

9) Dan & Fiona

10) Pudsey

Shall we make it fancy dress?

Thats an idea :D Who else is up for this? Ideals for fancy dress please everyone. I will start with "Pirates"? i never have original ideas

Karolina said she would come as Snow white and her one dwarf, Don't know where she will get one from?? :blink: so a group fancy dress or seperates? seperates might be cool

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

7) buster & maybe alex

8) Barny

9) Pudsey

If we are gonna do a theme cant we go for one that wore warm clothing........ like vikings or something:d

I may be a bit chill for a bandana and cut off shorts :D:d

We will have to work out if to go as a group or as seperate things

Blackie just txt me saying he only wants fancy dress to go drag and i have to join in or else.....

You little lier!!! You begged for fancy dress just for that very reason!!!

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

7) buster & maybe alex

8) Barny

9) Pudsey