The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas dinner 2009

Blackie

Hi all, We are going to organise a christmas dinner again this year, same format as the last one, In Ilfracombe. Looking to sort it for mid to late November. This is the inital interest thread as always so if you can put your names on the list including people you will bring and i will start the proper thread directly. I promise this year you wont be staying with "Mental Pete" :D

Hi all, Right, Karolina is the manager of trimstone manor http://www.trimstone.co.uk she is going to sort out a deal on a cottage there that sleeps 8 in beds and 5 or 6 on the floor, The price we are hoping for is around the £150 mark for the cottage, Between 10 or 12 its not very much at all. We can also have dinner there at a good price, There will be access to the pool, games room and everything they have. If we all decide to go in to Barnstaple for a drink a mini bus there and back is easily aranged. We think the 28th of November will be a good idea, all agree? Have a look at the and check out the beautiful pool and the link to the cottages is at the top of the page, proper prices to follow in the next day or so, We will need to book early

1) Blackie & Karolina

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, then meal after? Where we planning to hold this? There is big bowling places in yeovil and taunton just as starting suggestions. But then places to stay could be a problem unless you pay travel lodge ect

It will be in Ilfracombe, Same as last year mate, Bowling has reached down here you know ;)

Does this mean mixing with the Devon lot and have they had their shots? ;)

You NEED to come to this Gav :)

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

1) Blackie & Karolina

2) Lee and vicki

3) Dan & Fiona

4) Darren & Mandy

5) Steve & Shirley

6) James and (Haley - depending on dates)

Any onther ideas for things to do instead of bowling?

Paintball, Arive and drive carting (Next to bowling) Getting proper pissed, Quad bikes?

Paintballing will hurt like fek that time of year. Karting we have done. quads sound good but maybe expensive for some that time of year too.

I liked what we did before - went for a nice drive, back to yours/b&b, then out.

I really liked that B&B we stayed in last year aswel.

Paintballing will hurt like fek that time of year. Karting we have done. quads sound good but maybe expensive for some that time of year too.

I liked what we did before - went for a nice drive, back to yours/b&b, then out.

I really liked that B&B we stayed in last year aswel.

Then back to ours after the pub thats after the meal? Sounds like a plan, well if you dont all mind putting up with mental pete i can see if i can get a deal (Better than last time) but we may have a better plan, Karolina is in the process of sorting some where out thats loads nicer

ok ok lets take a step back here

me and darren mandy i think edge and some others were having a little chat on the last mee that blackie couldnt be assed to turn up to :p and thought it would be a good idea to bring x mas meet down south a bit more as we have'nt done much down here recently and there good reson to if we all agrey? idea were like finlake holaday park where i will be stayin from nov and have a 6 birth lodge and could rent 1 or 2 other pending prices i will have to find out or maybe more plymouth bound! as nothing we have done has been there as yet if anyone thinks this is a good idea please comment if im talkin s@%t please tell me over to u lol

If haley can get the time off this year we will probably be staying in a b&b.

What about a night in barnstable?

Like it, Its getting better everytime. Mini bus in and back from ours and the B&B?

if im talkin s@%t please tell me over to u lol

You're talking shit, Now sit the fuk down big boy :p it wasent because we couldent be arsed :( you know we can organise a good do and its hardly a "get away" for the plymouth end lot:d