Newcastle/north east supra owners

GoliathJay

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmmm no mate i dont think that was me... im usually on the look out for other supra's and would have deffo given you the thumbs up. im often down the a189 but not usually that far down near long benton. In fact that was the day my mrs car blew up so it wasnt me, I have seem a very similar car to mine tho being driven by a ginger haired lass.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bonolee07

Hi from sunny Northumberland

Just trying to find out if there are any supra owners in northumberland who fancy a meet somewhere.

Cheers

Steve:)

Guest bonolee07

woz goin for a TT one but the insurance was too much, bought mine off ebay 2 weeks ago bit risky but its ok guy i bought it off got it from vine place where you 2 get yours from.

:)

well im glad you actually didnt say A1 performance so not all bad, hope you enjoy it, get some pics up for everyone to see mate.

mine was imported by the vine place in the first instance but i bought mine privately from a guy in sunderland.

cant wait to drive mine home this morning from work,, gives me a good morning wake up on the twisty bends

Guest brad26-supra

from boro, silver n/a with trd carbon bonnet, black and chrome team dynamics alloys and black wing. running a wet shot of 75 bhp nos too.anyone from boro, ive seen around 4 different supras

In Germany Steve mate so not going to make it. Oh, and my car has no seats or carpet or dashboard at the moment.

Pipe burst to the heater matrix and completely flooded it.

Had a few mods done at Envy though. Boosting to about 1.1 now...

Can't wait to get it back on the road.

Was it you I saw at Longbenton the other day then that I confused with supra_si if your cars look similar. I use the A189 quite regularly (Black TT). Live the west end of newcatsle near the Airport.

That was probably me...lo

I've got a friend that lives in Forest Hall and one that lives near the Blue Flames Training Ground.

I'm down there fairly regularly.

In Germany Steve mate so not going to make it. Oh, and my car has no seats or carpet or dashboard at the moment.

Pipe burst to the heater matrix and completely flooded it.

Had a few mods done at Envy though. Boosting to about 1.1 now...

Can't wait to get it back on the road.

Hope the matrix gets sorted soon mate.

Will have to meet up at some point once you're back and you can let me see if you're overtaking manoeuvres have improved with a bit more boost ;)