Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That red ridox car looks good but i think i prefer the TRD, what wheels you planning on going with Hodge, wheels will make or break this project.:)

Are you going to paint the D2 calipers?

Nooo, I think the D2's will look awesome against the white car, especially if he had some purple on the interior, or a purple tow eye :eyebrows:.

** goes off to find some suitable wheels for TRD kit **

Dont mean to offend but everyone knows D2's are cheap brakes, id hide the fact with some red paint and brembo stickers:D

Ok I'm offended LOL not really I've got a good chin.

I'm not into all this making 1 product look like another beef. They may be cheaper brakes but does anyone have any performance/braking stats on them compared to the likes of brenbo. I bet there's not alot in it for almost double the money.

I won't be going down the road of buying the best of everything if I did i'd end up the 50k mark and still wouldn't have it finished and devorced in the process, if she left she'd take my dog and I love my dog LOL.

On the subject of wheels there's a picture previously of a set of wheelmania wheels I like the style of as in polished lip with a black centre. I emailed them about a trd fitment but they don't do them any bigger.

Ok I'm offended LOL not really I've got a good chin.

I'm not into all this making 1 product look like another beef. They may be cheaper brakes but does anyone have any performance/braking stats on them compared to the likes of brenbo. I bet there's not alot in it for almost double the money.

I won't be going down the road of buying the best of everything if I did i'd end up the 50k mark and still wouldn't have it finished and devorced in the process, if she left she'd take my dog and I love my dog LOL.

On the subject of wheels there's a picture previously of a set of wheelmania wheels I like the style of as in polished lip with a black centre. I emailed them about a trd fitment but they don't do them any bigger.

I only say as i see some forsale on the yank forum a couple of weeks back done in silver and they looked great:)

Ive had D2's (i think i was the first person on here to get them) Brembos and Ap's and there is a lot in it, they dont come close to the Brembo or AP's for performance imo.