supra steveo

Manual Only

Hi Guys

here it is the third group buy

with supra logo onn the rev counter

blue el-glos with the switch turned to green

Red El-Glo

Reverse El-Glo

heres a different example ive just seen on ebay i think the car was being sold by vortex

this show blue dial silver font (i think ) with a rickshaw font supersized supra logo and dragon graphics

Upgrade invertor

and the speed hut glows up blue too :)

to get the design you want visit http://www.speedhut.com after you have done that PM me your design along with your address and telephone number and sit back and wait for the group buy to end. (if you are not online for a while or contact has been lost then i can phone you so you dont miss out)

this will be loads quicker than the Auto group buy that was done as the manual one are already 100% good to go in group buy 2 the manual dials were fairly quickly done it was the Autos that were the nightmare but if i were any one and i had an auto i would get the manual dials purely because they look smarter

unfortunatly the price for the dials has gone up so these are now going for £60 to your door

see group buy 1 & 2 for the format when ordering these dials and PM me your contact details

need about 20 people for this group buy to happen

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Order

1.Metallikev

A. Reverse El-glo

B. Jet black with White Font

C. Swis font

D. Red shift line

E. 200 mph

F. Supra

PAID

2. rob boi

A. Reverse El-glo

B. Jet black with White Font

C. Swiss Font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 220 mph

F. Supra

PAID

3. Brad88 - AUST.

A. Reverse El-glo

B. Jet black with White "Cobalt Blue" Font

C. Swiss Font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 220 kph

F. TRD

PAID

4. Brad88 #2

A. El-Glo

B. White dial with Black font

C. Euro font

D. Red shift line

E. No logo 180 KPH

F. No logo

PAID

5. L18msy

A. El-glo

B. White dial with black font

C. Swis font

D. Red shift line

E. 200 mph

F. Supra

PAID

6. Winterlolli

A. Reverse El-Glo

B. Cool blue dial with white font

C. Swis font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 220 MPH

F. TRD

PAID

7. SupraGTE

A. el glo

B. white dial with black font

C. eurostyle font

D. red shift line

E. TRD 360 KPH

F. TRD

PAID

8. si smith

A. el-glo

B. red dial with black font

C. rickshaw font

D. yellow shift line

E. TRD 200 MPH

F. supra

9. Blossom

A. el-glo

C. swiss font

D. red shift

E. TRD 200 mph

F. supra

PAID

10. dani_r

A. El-Glo

C. Euro font

D. Red shift line

E. Supra 180 mph

F. Supra

PAID

11. supraspanner.

A. Reverse El-glo

B. White dials with Metalic Silver Font

C. Swiss Font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 220 mph

F. Supra

PAID

12.pbryant_knight

A. El-glo

C. Swiss font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 200 KMH

F. supra

PAID

13.spike3.0

A. El-glo

C. Swiss font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 180 MPH

F. supra

14. Markybhoy86

A. Reverse El-Glo

B. black dials with white font?

C. Swiss font

D. no shift line

E. TRD 180mph

F. TRD

PAID

15. phil stowell

A. El-Glo

B. white dials with black font?

C. Swiss font

D. red shift line

E. 200 mph

F. supra

PAID

16. Abz

A. El-glo

C. Eurostyle font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 200 mph

F. TRD

PAID

17. ooholyoak

A. El-Glo

B. White Dials with Black Font

C. Swiss Font

D. Red Shift line

E. TRD 180mph

F. Supra

PAID

18. pjavon

A. El-glo

C. Swis font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 200 MPH

F. Supra

PAID

19.Jon c

A. Reverse El-Glo

B. White dial with with Dark blue font

C. Swis font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 220 MPH

F. Supra

PAID

20. icemanv6

A. El-glo

C. Swiss Font

D. Red shift line

E. TRD 220 kph

F. Supra

PAID

21. mark uk manual

A. El-glo

C. Swis font

D. Red shift line

E. 180 MPH

F. Supra

PAID

Few Questions, I might get a second pair lol.

Available in KPH?

Postage to Australia?

Can they make the numbers go around to say 220, keeping the 180 where it is, but just continue on around?

yes yes and yes brad :D dont know how much postage will cost probs an extra couple of quid like the last time

not at the moment, but ive gave up trying to help these guys make new dials, they were nearly there with the Auto prefacelift dials but they screwed up the Auto and O/D off bit, then asked for another group buy so the could "try" and put it right and by that time it had already taken ages ( like over a year , and i felt like i was bangin my head against a wall ), but they do manual dials well so that is all i am going to deal with and it should be a fairly fast order if we fill 15 orders in?

Also these are just the faces? As i'm planning on having the TT conversion done and will need to change the clocks to a TT set from an NA and wouldnt want to loose them!

yeah they are just the faces so to put the in a different car u just need extra double sided sticky tape :D

I've got an auto TT - I presume if I get these I can fit them directly with no issues but I will only miss the bottom part where it tells you what gear you are in?

(Which I hardly look at).

If so...can you count me in?

I've got an auto TT - I presume if I get these I can fit them directly with no issues but I will only miss the bottom part where it tells you what gear you are in?

(Which I hardly look at).

If so...can you count me in?

thats right mate , to be honest i have the manual set i bought fitted now i wil have a play with the auto dial just to see how it fits but i am gonna end up getting rid i think after ive had a play

im interested in these..

From what ive managed to gather the manual ones hide the overdrive / manu indicators on the RPM dial, as well as the PRND21 indicators.

Are the auto ones from the group buy no.2 still available? and were all the issues resolved with the additional bits at the bottom? Wondering if the patent pending text is still there too. Im still reading up but I am quite interested to get these..

Just wondering has anyone done these in tangerine dials, el-glo, black font with a red shift line? do they look decent or scatty?

How does the switch work too, do you flick it on for the "night time" lights or is it used to just cross over between the two colours (i.e. both glow up) :)

im interested in these..

From what ive managed to gather the manual ones hide the overdrive / manu indicators on the RPM dial, as well as the PRND21 indicators.

Are the auto ones from the group buy no.2 still available? and were all the issues resolved with the additional bits at the bottom? Wondering if the patent pending text is still there too. Im still reading up but I am quite interested to get these..

Just wondering has anyone done these in tangerine dials, el-glo, black font with a red shift line? do they look decent or scatty?

How does the switch work too, do you flick it on for the "night time" lights or is it used to just cross over between the two colours (i.e. both glow up) :)

yup thats right u cant see the patient pending bit either , after the 2nd group buy speedhut dicontinued the auto dials coz there was to many problems so the group buy was the first and last

the switch on the invertor isnt really needed to tell u the truth , mine is behind the dash coz where i have soldered the pos and neg contact they just light up as if they were the normal dials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.