The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meets Epic Fail!

Tricky-Ricky

Why is it these meets always seem to be a major fail these days?

a notice goes up, and quite a few people put there names down, but when it comes to turning up its pityfull!:(

I realise a few people have work/family commitments etc, but on several occasions there is still a promising looking turn out on paper, but at the meet its two or three?

Are we just an unsocial bunch down south? or what?

Strange isn't it.

I used to suggest meeting at Goodwood motor racing circuit, which is a fantastic to place to meet. Free to get in, loads of space to all park up, food available and usually something on at the track to watch. All set in glorious Goodwood, but no takers:search:

Good luck

Rich.

I was going to be there, and was looking forward to it, but I was stuck at a photoshoot I had to do in the morning, so couldn't get back in time. I did text Jimbo to let him know, and Nell text me to ask if I was going too.

I really don't know how we can turn these around, as the route, the scenery and the few pubs we could visit would've made it a good afternoon out.

:shrug:

Guest gzaerojon

i would've been there, but the cars off the road

where's Sim when you need him? his ones are always a blast, you can't beat a good old narrow road and a foodless pub ;):p