The mkiv Supra Owners Club

south east meet

bradleyh_15

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brighton Meet sounds good to me :D

Another Brighton meet would be great, and especially while the weather is behaving itself.

I've been topless for so long now, I'd feel very uncomfortable covering up! :D

BAH! south east my ass!

Theres a good few of us in the tip of kent. Dan4, Vicky, Suprawomen, Me, col, Ad.

All the south east meets end up miles away.

The trouble is the south east is a very big place, i think we should be thinking of more localised meets, like the Brighton and Ashford meets that used to take place, then we have the option of travelling the extra distance if we want.

Most of us are happy to attend a reasonably local meet, rather than chance going a long distance only to find only two or three people have turned up, so how about we collectively pull our fingers out and get some local meets sorted.

The trouble is the south east is a very big place, i think we should be thinking of more localised meets, like the Brighton and Ashford meets that used to take place, then we have the option of travelling the extra distance if we want.

Most of us are happy to attend a reasonably local meet, rather than chance going a long distance only to find only two or three people have turned up, so how about we collectively pull our fingers out and get some local meets sorted.

That be the way to do it, as said before I am more than happy to get the Ashford one away again but I need names.