The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TyreSure - Tyre Monitor System

Wez

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payment Information

Contact Ben on Tel: +44 (0) 1530 517 920 to arrange payment and delivery, tell them you are part of the MKIV Supra group buy.

Price is £145 including vat and delivery .

:thumbs:

Only just seen this too, will ring tomorrow if they're open :)

For anyone wanting to buy over the weekend...

Hi Mawby,

No worries. would you post up my email address [email protected] so anyone wanting to place the order at the weekend can do so. All i need is the home address, delivery address if different, card number, valid & exp dates, issue number if applicable and the last 3 digits on the sig strip.

Regards

Ben

Let me know when you have managed to pay and I will update the 1st post, anyone joining the group buy can you also let me know for the same reason, I would like to keep a list of how many units we have puchased.

I'm pretty keen on getting on this, however I just so happen to be on the other side of the world.. any clues to the additional postage cost, can't imagine it would weigh very much?

Wez, would you be able to order me one if transfer £ via paypal + fees and then once you receive it you can post it on? Happy to Pay an addition £10-15..

Wez, would you be able to order me one if transfer £ via paypal + fees and then once you receive it you can post it on? Happy to Pay an addition £10-15..

Try ordering direct, they can accept paypal as one member has already paid this way :thumbs:

EDIT: just to add I think the unit cost is £135 and delivery £10 so yours would be a little more.

Fyi

hi mawby,

can you just post up that those that have called and paid for the units should receive them tomorrow (or wednesday if the courrier has any issues)

as were over 10 units now, any orders that come though this month i will do at the £145 discount. If other's want a system in the future i will be happy to offer the £145 group buy again (10 sets min).

Thanks

ben

tyresure tpms

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.