The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TyreSure - Tyre Monitor System

Wez

any better price is we hit 20 people.

also i have read there description but it dont say if they will interfere with each other

like i have 1 - simon has 1 - ste has 1 will i be reading simons pressures or are they differant

codes like door bells.

Different codes I think. You have to program each sensor into the unit for each specific location (i.e. front left, front right etc).

Edit - I hope they aren't the same code as my door bell. I don't want to wake the nipper up when I start the car at half four in the morning :shock: :rlol:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different codes I think. You have to program each sensor into the unit for each specific location (i.e. front left, front right etc).

:yeahthat:

There is a 2min process to assign a sensor to the display and each sensor has its own address/ID.

One more thing Wez, What's the maximum pressure they can be used at as a 'normal' tyre presure?

Oh, and can one be fitted to the spare... so that when (God forbid) a puncture does happen..... the spare can be fitted and monitored?

Err, that was two things wasn't it? Oh well :D

How to fit them to the wheel without using the valve:

http://my350z.com/forum/brakes-and-suspension-diy/186197-how-to-make-your-own-aps-tire-bands-2.html

Pics on page 2 show a type of Jubilee band that is of almost infinate length:D

Two bands of that plus some heavy duty double sided tape (I think 'No More Nails' does a very very sticky one) should hold it together.

The 'Make A Clamp' stuff :

http://www.par-group.co.uk/coupling.aspx?page=381

Payment Information

Contact Ben on Tel: +44 (0) 1530 517 920 to arrange payment and delivery, tell them you are part of the MKIV Supra group buy.

Price is £145 including vat and delivery .

:thumbs:

Couldn't get to the internets yesterday so never got chance to put down, did we get a better discount if we hit 15 / 20 Wez?

I'm definitely in for one. (maybe more)

edit: Am I able to just phone Ben and tag on, or do you need to let him know more people have joined ? I suspect when more people get a chance to read the thread you'll get more interest.

Mike

edit: Am I able to just phone Ben and tag on, or do you need to let him know more people have joined ? I suspect when more people get a chance to read the thread you'll get more interest.

Of course, just let me know how many units you are having so I keep tags on how many we have taken :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.