The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 manual twin turbo aerotop

pauld36

(and I think most of you know I can turn a shed into a proper looker)

Can you? Got any links to these transformations? Interested.

I'd look at this if you sorted it out.

In that case, you could sort it out yourself?! :search:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being told you've turned your car into a "chaved up shed" isn't exactly going to make him a happy little camper :D

Agreed, each to their own and all that. But to be fair the guy has tried selling this car 3 times in 3 months, each time he has been misleading or chosen to omit certain details about the car.

For me the big no no was the milage. Saying 76.5k when in fact the car has done over 120K.

I doubt this was intentional, but non the less you should have ALL your facts correct before placing a for sale ad. You shouldn't try to sell the car as something it clearly isn't especially when selling it on the forum like this where people know the cars history and won't take kindly to being duped.

i have for sale the following

1 my cousin/sister[ slightly worn but good for a few more years yet]

2 24ft trailer sleeps 6 [we got 27 once]

3 some kids [not sure how many ran out of fingers at about 8] all colours an sizes available

4 275 cd,s inc such favs as momma got a brand new tooth,why cant i marry the donkey,an my absolute fav mom how come your my auntie as well,

5 my entire library[good bargain as one of the two books is not even coloured in yet]

6 slightly worn set of false teeth[still got 4 1/2 teeth left]

THOUGHT THE ABOVE MIGHT APPEAL TO A FEW OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE

AND AS A LAST NOTE TO THE CRITICS WHO SAID I WRECKED A PERFECTLY GOOD SUPRA FACT REMAINS I BOUGHT IT ON HERE FOR £8000 AND ENJOYED FOR 2 YEARS THEN SOLD IT FOR 5 QUID LESS THAN£11000 SO HARDLY DEVALUED IT .....

Well there's no surprise if you buy it as a car with insurance problems and huge miles and sell it as something completely different to someone overseas.

i have never heard such a bunch of self opinionated,narrowminded red necks. is this forum based in the deepsouth where everyone lives in trailers by any chance ,can i ask how many of you are married to your cousins or did you just use them for a one night stand lol xxxxgood luck in life an i mean that from the heart of my bottom.......

Did someone say redneck? :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.