The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 manual twin turbo aerotop

pauld36

Just seen the pics from ebay. Fucking hell fella, you've turned a once lovely car into a chaved up shed. That car used to look superb, what the on earth were you thinking?!

And no apologies for posting in this is a for sale thread, you deserve it.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the pics from ebay. Fucking hell fella, you've turned a once lovely car into a chaved up shed. That car used to look superb, what the on earth were you thinking?!

And no apologies for posting in this is a for sale thread, you deserve it.

hah hah,... I love it when the MODs turn bad!

hah hah,... I love it when the MODs turn bad!

I think its poor show to rip into somone in a forsale thread just because the cars not to your taste.

That car could be quite nice with a few alterations and i hardly see it as a chavved up shed.

Lose the smoked light covers the v/s wing and roof aerofoil and it would look 100% better so hardly major work req.

I've updated the opening post - anymore BS about it being a UK car will see the thread deleted.

It's a j-spec pure and simple. It has UK bits on it but it's VIN plate will confirm to the people that matter (the insurance companies!) it's a j-spec.

If the OP wants to post up the VIN plate details we can see what it's been converted from and to...(I would post this if you seriously want to sell it, as any serious buyer will need to know it to get a quote.)

a bit unfair i think, remove the silly spoiler and fit an oem or trial one, fit an oem bonnet and remove the light covers and i think it would look really nice and mean :)

all of the above wouldnt cost too much

Mike

I think Homer has every right to say that. We're all members of a forum, a good one at that, and would like to hold the Supra badge in high regard for years to come - this just drops that image a whole 25 notches. Chav-fan-tastic.

$#@!ing hell fella, you've turned a once lovely car into a chaved up shed. That car used to look superb, what the on earth were you thinking?!

LOL!

harsh... very Harsh,

but true,

why is it you never see a mess like this in the States?

Halfords should be nuked.

0 bids. Poor lad. I think if you removed the Vileside wing, dodgy tinted rear lights, dodgy bonnet, dodgy light covers and slightly-less-dodgy (but still dodgy) front wings, the car would actually look ok.

As mkirby said, it wouldnt cost alot to do. Still looks shocking as it is now though. (Sorry lad!)

I can see through this car to see a fabulouse one (and I think most of you know I can turn a shed into a proper looker) I also offered 9K the other week, subject to viewing that is, but he turned me down. Never mind, got me a 350Z roadster now and enjoying it. Have to say though it aint a Supe and I may come back later in the year. Gotta get as much roof down cruizin as possible first in the Zed.

i have never heard such a bunch of self opinionated,narrowminded red necks. is this forum based in the deepsouth where everyone lives in trailers by any chance ,can i ask how many of you are married to your cousins or did you just use them for a one night stand lol xxxxgood luck in life an i mean that from the heart of my bottom.......

i have never heard such a bunch of self opinionated,narrowminded red necks. is this forum based in the deepsouth where everyone lives in trailers by any chance ,can i ask how many of you are married to your cousins or did you just use them for a one night stand lol xxxxgood luck in life an i mean that from the heart of my bottom.......

Oh, the IRONY
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif

Boy, you got a pretty mouth :p

:lol: how wrong you are young man :D

If you set that car back to how it was before all the tat went on it'd be an easy sale and will reach good money. The state it's in now has devalued it immensely. It looks terrible!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.