The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 manual twin turbo aerotop

pauld36

i have for sale the following

1 my cousin/sister[ slightly worn but good for a few more years yet]

2 24ft trailer sleeps 6 [we got 27 once]

3 some kids [not sure how many ran out of fingers at about 8] all colours an sizes available

4 275 cd,s inc such favs as momma got a brand new tooth,why cant i marry the donkey,an my absolute fav mom how come your my auntie as well,

5 my entire library[good bargain as one of the two books is not even coloured in yet]

6 slightly worn set of false teeth[still got 4 1/2 teeth left]

THOUGHT THE ABOVE MIGHT APPEAL TO A FEW OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops sorry lol mileage is 76500 an some odd

its a 97 on pp but will be sold on r plate

the aerotop body was tt

looking for 10999 with a little bit of leeway

i got pics but there 1.1 mp wich is smallest my camera goes if anyone can tell me how il gladly put em on ta

You shouldn't really say UK spec in the title of your PH ad, as the shell is not a UK spec, it is still an import with a UK spec yeah? Just removing the light covers, and putting on a stock spoiler would transform it, make it more saleable perhaps too?

:search:

Agree with the last quote, not enought info to really sell the car. Take a look at my add on Pistonheads, the 5speed GZ aerotop which says sold and see if you can put your info in that format. Then like, me you might sell it real quick.

Gotta say its a very poor looking car and but can be tranformed with such little ease.

Good luck with sale though bud

sorry people i can assure you its six speed and if you read the ad ive got most of the original bits to replace if someone wanted it,the light covers are siliconed on so would take about 2 mins to remove,the pics dont do the car much justice it really is immaculate and i think im quite justified in saying uk spec as every single thing thats on a uk sup is on here,cheers

sorry people i can assure you its six speed and if you read the ad ive got most of the original bits to replace if someone wanted it,the light covers are siliconed on so would take about 2 mins to remove,the pics dont do the car much justice it really is immaculate and i think im quite justified in saying uk spec as every single thing thats on a uk sup is on here,cheers

Yeah but in your PH ad, you say 'UK SPEC' for most who don't know that that didn't make aerotop UK's, they could buy it thinking it's a UK made Supra, which makes a huge difference for insurance and if they were taking it abroad, that's all I meant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.