The mkiv Supra Owners Club

May Surrey (Fairmile) Meet

Gerry

May Surrey Fairmile Meet

Saturday, 2nd May 1.30 to 2.00PM

The Fairmile

Portsmouth Road, Fairmile, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1BW

Following on from the Famous Boxhill Jap Meet, (see Boxhill thread) just right for either thawing out with a hot chocolate, or cooling off with an ice cold beer :)

For those of you who don't know The Fairmile, it's a big pub with a huge green out front that we can park on.

There's the usual tables outside so you can eat & drink whilst keeping an eye on your beloved (Supra obviously)

As some people missed our daft "Win-a-Bottle" game last month, I'm going to come armed with some props (and a bottle) !

Bring a quid if you want to enter and impress everybody with your driving skill (or not - as in my case) :(

It's only five minutes from J10 of the M25 so can be easily got to from the M4 / M3 / M25.

Pics from the April Meet - thanx to Henk

http://cid-840879b700448ac4.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Fairmile%20April%202009%20-%20Supra

Fun from last year:

June

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o6y6LCF7Xjk

April

March

Come on chaps (and Chapessess) lets make it a good one.

Hope to see you there

G

Ha ha nice plan! Your be mr popular!! :)

Thankfully she loves the Supra. It's just persuading her that people I only know through the internet aren't actually serial killers and weirdos :p;)

So can I put you both down :D

Juanchan- we can pretend we don't know you if it helps :cool:

G

I'm not sure which would be worse - the internet weirdos or just chatting to some randoms :D

However I've been informed that 'we' have plans this Saturday with her goddaughter, so I won't be able to make this :(

I'm a definite Gerry for Box hill and the Fairmile.:):cool: very nearly missed this one. due to not paying attention!:rolleyes:

Was about to text you just to see, great that you can get.

Should be at Boxhill bright and early(ish) for breaky.

See you tomorrow.

Cheers

G

PS. how far away is the posh dealership ?

Great day folks...

Don't know what happened to the Boxhill meet, only a couple of us and a couple of dozen Jap cars :(

Thanx for the trip to roman Andy, amazing place, going to drool over their web-site now.

Nice little blast to the Fairmile and good to see some new faces.

Really nice relaxing afternoon, couldn't belive how fast the time went.

Looking forward to seeing you in my neck of the woods in a couple of weeks.

Thank for a great day.

Cheers

G