The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 T61 Single Turbo 6 Speed

Jazzy

Ignore the price tag, the rest of this advice certainly applies to your car for sure

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2667607&postcount=95

Best of Luck.

Me calling him Matt doesn't really work either. ;)

But I know what your saying imi and your right, Jay's car is easily worth it's money.

Adnan, don't wait, get in there, you'll feel better. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jazzy,

A good friend of mine from Luxemburg is interested in your car.

He will take contact with you soon ;)

Perhaps you could make an arrangement with him for delivery?

I could test drive it around Spa before handing it over. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i'd kept quiet over the last week so not to jinx anything, but today I drove her to Stansted to part company.

Even though I've had almost a year to prepare myself, it was still a very sad moment to watch her drive off with her new owner at the wheel. She's gone to live overseas in Europe.

There's no doubt in my mind that I'll be coming back to Supra ownership in a couple of years, and after such a fantastic experience, it'll certainly be another single :)

Oh and to add insult to injury it was my birthday today, won't be forgetting this one in a while!

As you know James, I was sooo close :)

It's funny (fete) that after it had been for sale for a year you did a deal a couple of days before I PM'd you.

I even cleaned the CTR :D

I'm sure you will have fond memories of her (it) and will enjoy spending the dosh !

Hope you get another in the future...

Cheers

G

As you know James, I was sooo close :)

It's funny (fete) that after it had been for sale for a year you did a deal a couple of days before I PM'd you.

I even cleaned the CTR :D

I'm sure you will have fond memories of her (it) and will enjoy spending the dosh !

Hope you get another in the future...

Cheers

G

Yeah very close indeed. The strange thing was, in that last week I must of had 6 member's pm me with an interest to buying! Odd how these things happen :)

I think because I'd had almost a year to come to terms with it, it was no where near as hard to watch her drive off as I'd have imagined. If she'd sold sooner I'd probably still be in tears.

Have to say though, was a fun last drive up to Stansted :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.