• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant understand why you havent sold this yet, its a gorgeous car!

Looks like the sale on my house is going to be completed some time next month, so provided you still have it, i will be making some serious enquiries into your car (and a couple of others i have my eye on).

Anyway, might be seeing you soon.

I cant understand why you havent sold this yet, its a gorgeous car!

Looks like the sale on my house is going to be completed some time next month, so provided you still have it, i will be making some serious enquiries into your car (and a couple of others i have my eye on).

Anyway, might be seeing you soon.

It's suprised me to, but can't say it's a bad thing to still own her :D

Just renewed the tax for another 6 months - front page updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Great looking car and a great price too at £13.500.

couldnt agree more, a real bargain, surprised this is still around.....its got the right colour, gearbox, spec, etc.....tough times, i guess or perhaps just the age of these cars now..

couldnt agree more, a real bargain, surprised this is still around.....its got the right colour, gearbox, spec, etc.....tough times, i guess or perhaps just the age of these cars now..

Thanks for the kind words.

I've had plenty of interest just doesn't seem people have the cash to spend at the mo. Lets hope that changes now we're coming out the credit crunch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.