• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be there tomorrow Gerry :)

Will probably be late as usual though!

No prob...

If we have a fit and blast somewhere else we will leave the details with the bar staff (doubt we will though).

Cheers

G

I'm still coming but sandwiching a bunch of things into the morning so may be a touch late.

Viewing a couple of cars tomorrow, no where near home, to replace my Peugeot daily driver, let's see how it works out....

All will be verbally revealed at the Fairmile...

ooo the suspense.....

Arrghh!! Forgot to pay myself yesterday and managed to go overdrawn after all the monthly payments came out my current account today. No fuel in the car and the bank trasfer won't clear until monday even though it's the same darn bank. I'm such a numpty :(

Had a really nice day today guys. Some lovely Supra's turned out and it was nice to meet some people and put names to faces etc.

Next meet.....? :D

Oh - And I managed to kill one of those Mega Sundaes with chocolate fudge cake and profiteroles buried under all the ice cream, squirty cream and sauce! :p

Looks like you had a nice day :) Was annoyed I couldn't make it, but did manage to get lots done on the kitchen install instead :D

What's the story with Stuart in the e-type, never thought he would be the sort to have one of those!

Looks like you had a nice day :) Was annoyed I couldn't make it, but did manage to get lots done on the kitchen install instead :D

What's the story with Stuart in the e-type, never thought he would be the sort to have one of those!

His dads car.:)

Guest EmmaWRX
Had a really nice day today guys. Some lovely Supra's turned out and it was nice to meet some people and put names to faces etc./QUOTE]

yeah was good and what lovely weather!

yeah, that goes for me too! (not in pauls car though!.. in my "sort of" new baby!)

Hi Ian...

Any dates yet - bet you can't wait (don't tell Paul, but yours will be much nicer (not to mention MUCH quicker) :D

Cheers mate.

G

Hi Ian...

Any dates yet - bet you can't wait (don't tell Paul, but yours will be much nicer (not to mention MUCH quicker) :D

Cheers mate.

G

All done mate.. just running it in!!!!:D:D:D:D

couple of teething troubles with the 6sp box, but thats being sorted out at the mo'...