Annual Boxhill Jap Car meet - Surrey - Sat 2nd May 2009

Guest Olly P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol :p Well, I guess if we meet at carbontech for 8:15, the AA route planner says jump back on the M25 to Leatherhead and then down to boxhill should take half an hour, so we should get there for about 9 if there's abit of traffic, sound good to you? I'll bring Tomtom with me i think lol, since i was planning on following you :D

No worries mate see you then :)

I forgot about this meet when on the phone booking wheel alignment at AFR..

So going to head down after i am done there...

Probably to late to get a parking space though:(

Will see you there... or park and catch up with those who head on to the SEM.

At last we may well meet, im picking mine up there tomorrow morning too! Might come to the meet too :cool:

Guest Olly P

Hey chaps. What happened? We were all there from 10 till just before 1, then headed over to the Fairmile thinking you'd all gone straight there.

There were about 10 MR2s, a couple of Tegs, some 200sxs, but just 3 or 4 Supras. Where happened to the other 10 of you?

I should read thread dates better, I knew I was never going to make Boxhill, so I drove direct from the airport (just got back from Thailand) to the Fairmile, unfortunately, I am 24 hours too late......

• 2 weeks later...