Annual Boxhill Jap Car meet - Surrey - Sat 2nd May 2009

Guest Olly P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lui any chance of your convoy going through Clacketts Lane Services on the way to BH?

Main convoy will be at South Mimms servives on the M25 will put up details + times over the weekend more central too all 7 most probally all that are meeting at the Clackets will most probally come to meet up with us at south Mimms

• 3 weeks later...

How bout 8.30am at clacketts IDO? I should be around on saturday :)

yep.. as above, was a really good day..

should be up for this again..

Sure some of us convoyed from clacketts last time..

will check diary and stick name on list..

Will also start a convoy thread if there is interest from people heading from that direction.

Dave 8.30 at clacketts? :)

Hiya, yes i think so, I can't really justify putting on the 120 miles going up to S Mimms and back again, so i will be going for clacketts, probably abit earlier though to make sure we get prime spots at boxhill. Presumably your coming from Kent way then?

How bout 8.30am at clacketts IDO? I should be around on saturday :)

I forgot about this meet when on the phone booking wheel alignment at AFR..

So going to head down after i am done there...

Probably to late to get a parking space though:(

Will see you there... or park and catch up with those who head on to the SEM.

Yeah i come on m25 at junct 4 so is perfect for me. How bout 8? :)

Hiya, yes i think so, I can't really justify putting on the 120 miles going up to S Mimms and back again, so i will be going for clacketts, probably abit earlier though to make sure we get prime spots at boxhill. Presumably your coming from Kent way then?

Just trying to find a way to get bak the other way heading west since i come from caterham, without having to go all the way to sevenoaks and come back on myself, theres a road called claketts ln, but i'm not sure if it connects to the westbound services or not?

Just trying to find a way to get bak the other way heading west since i come from caterham, without having to go all the way to sevenoaks and come back on myself, theres a road called claketts ln, but i'm not sure if it connects to the westbound services or not?

Do u know where carbontek in whyteleafe is next to caterham?

Guest Olly P

Hi guys,

Good to see the Supras turning up in numbers. Should be about a dozen MR2s there too, and some of us might trundle over to the Fairmile after for some food and a cold one too.

Supposed to be clear blue skies and 18C all day so fingers crossed it stays that way.

See you all there :)

I go past there on way to work everyday so i could meet u there and we could pick up rest of the supes on way to boxhill as doesn't look like anymore peeps are coming to clacketts. Just let us kno. :)

Yeah that's sounds good, what time shall I get there for to meet up with you?

I forgot all about this meet coming up! Will be there at Boxhill and on to the Fairmile pub after.:)

01.Lui

02.Dave17

03. JamieP

04. Homer

05. Ben SZ-R

06. jazz1

07. DanGX

08. Supramatt

09. Chris burford

10. Jimojameso

11. P111ddy

12. Mr T

I don't know where were going so was planning to follow you! Ha ha. Set a time and i'll see you then.

:)

lol :p Well, I guess if we meet at carbontech for 8:15, the AA route planner says jump back on the M25 to Leatherhead and then down to boxhill should take half an hour, so we should get there for about 9 if there's abit of traffic, sound good to you? I'll bring Tomtom with me i think lol, since i was planning on following you :D