The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet 14th March

Tigger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good turn out today, great to see you all again and to meet some new faces after a very cold winter.

Hope the next one will be as much a success:D

Thank's Claire for the entertainment for the afternoon....... There was a Supe there's a caravan oh and the supes back;)

Us men had fun round the corners though! :D
The Mind boggles;)

It was indeed a nice afternoon out, apart from the extra 20 miles I had to do on the M4 because I day-dreamed my way past my exit :(

Many thanks to Tigger for arranging the event and inviting me :)

It was good to meet you all.

It was good to meet you too:) and your Gf is lovely I don't kow what you was worring about:rolleyes:.

I hope you wern't thinking of the football..... Sorry had to get that in there somewhere:p

How did the Bath marathon go? Did you finish ok? ;)

How did you get on ? :respekt::thumbs:

A great day out well done tigger for organizing the meet

Did you even finish?;)

Yes I finished and did it in 2 hours plus/minus 2 mins (don't know yet). Ran all the way too, no walking, and even sped up towards the end. Caught up the groups who started ahead of me, so pretty pleased:trophy:

Legs absolutely knackered, but a real sense of achievement. Not sure I'll do another. Had to sprint the last 200 metres as my legs almost gave up and it was the only way of keeping them moving!! nearly collapsed when I crossed the line:p

It was good to meet you too:) and your Gf is lovely I don't kow what you was worring about:rolleyes:.

I hope you wern't thinking of the football..... Sorry had to get that in there somewhere:p

I know she's lovely, I was only joking.

You shouldn't mention the 'f' word - it's mean :( I played yesterday and somehow destroyed my back. Now I'm in great football-enduced mental and physical pain. Stupid game.

Yes I finished and did it in 2 hours plus/minus 2 mins (don't know yet). Ran all the way too, no walking, and even sped up towards the end. Caught up the groups who started ahead of me, so pretty pleased:trophy:

Legs absolutely knackered, but a real sense of achievement. Not sure I'll do another. Had to sprint the last 200 metres as my legs almost gave up and it was the only way of keeping them moving!! nearly collapsed when I crossed the line:p

Well done :)

• 2 weeks later...