GTO Pete

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I'll be going.....car is still at GVN

Come in the RAV4, you'll have the only one down there!:p

I will defo pop down.

Will there be anything on the track ? Might be a silly question? I've probably missed something somwhere?

Or is is just a meet meet etc. :)

Its just a meet this month with nothing on track. A bit later on tonight I should be able to post a rough site map of where everyone will be parked up based on the how many people have said they are comming across all forums, I will still be showing people where to go once on site but it makes it that little bit easier for people arriving late to find their own club.:)

Come in the RAV4, you'll have the only one down there!:p

Its just a meet this month with nothing on track. A bit later on tonight I should be able to post a rough site map of where everyone will be parked up based on the how many people have said they are comming across all forums, I will still be showing people where to go once on site but it makes it that little bit easier for people arriving late to find their own club.:)

Super, Thanks very much. :)