The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clacket lane to reading convoy for Japfest.

Missile

Think your plan of leaving clacketts at 6 is about right... so if we aim to be there a bit before so we leave at 6 should be cool mate...

Have vague idea of the way to reading meeting point, if not i also have sat nav' and i believe Mr T knows the way, so we should be cool..

Ps thought i mayhave seen Jimojames in T.wells as well on sunday...! small world.. was on the way back from a pub lunch at the bottlehouse near penshurst/southborough.

Ok how freaky is this then. I no the Chef at the Bottle house. Is a good friend of mine's brother. Plus i do all my Dirt jump riding at penshurst.

Small world or what.

Ok meeting anytime before 6 to leave 6 sharp.

Following you or Mr, Or anyone else who won't get lost, Like me.

Really looking forward to this now. Bring on the maccy d's brekkie. :eyebrows:

I say you what to be at my Reading meet for around 6.30 especially if any are picking up there entry tickets & stand passes as i will be leaving Reading 7.00 SHARP & I reckon if you leave clackets at 6.00 your pushing it I would be leaving Clackets for around 5.30 to be on the safe side

• 1 year later...