The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC FAIL MEET- BASINGSTOKE Sun 25th January

KamaSupra

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definatly not going to be in supra now :(

will try and scavenge my mums audi for the afternoon!!

Or bring your Ka... Nice ;)

1. KamaSupra

2. ZS1064

3. Viperob

4. Homer

5. GreaseMonkey

6. Silversoop - won't be in the Supe...

7. Heckler

8. Wiggy1980

9. Leadfoot

If you get stuck, I can pick you and Rob up in the grubby Mundane-o :D Need to drop some parts off in Basingstoke anyway.

I'll be picking up Shane if he's still coming, he has the flu at the mo so if he does come he'l be arriving on the roof so I don't catch it by breathing in his germs.

I'll be picking up Shane if he's still coming, he has the flu at the mo so if he does come he'l be arriving on the roof so I don't catch it by breathing in his germs.

I'd heard he had the deadly man-flu, bad times indeed :( Stick him on the roof rack, if he lives, we're probably safe from catching flu. If not, it'd be a shame, he was a nice chap.

I am thinking of going..but I don,t think my Supe likes the idea of getting her tyres wet ! ....besides I am now considered a leper after the last meet Quote.... I caught that flu off him?! Right he's not allowed to come next time!

HEART ATTACK?! You caught that off him? Yeah he's definitly not allowed at the next meet! ......

I'd heard he had the deadly man-flu, bad times indeed :( Stick him on the roof rack, if he lives, we're probably safe from catching flu. If not, it'd be a shame, he was a nice chap.

Have no fear, im still alive!! (touch wood :D)

Pfft...if you two think im going on the roof well you both have got another thing coming because I will personally go out of my way to infect you :sly: :D

No seriously though, if I feel like I do today, i'll be going...:)

I am now considered a leper after the last meet Quote.... I caught that flu off him?! Right he's not allowed to come next time!

HEART ATTACK?! You caught that off him? Yeah he's definitly not allowed at the next meet! ......

You can come mate but we'll just be keeping our distance from you that's all. ;) Hope I don't catch a heart attack off you as I've heard that's worse than the flu :D

Have no fear, im still alive!! (touch wood :D)

Pfft...if you two think im going on the roof well you both have got another thing coming because I will personally go out of my way to infect you :sly: :D

Yeah but barely alive. Well if your going to still come but cause trouble and not go on the roof your going in the boot instead! ;)Are you sure it's the flu again? You haven't come up with any big black spots over your body? As could be THE PLAGUE! You and Den1 can go chat on another table at the pub on the other side of the room. But if Den1 looks to be healthy you'll be sat on your own as he can sit with us. :p

Dave, I've got to drop some parts off in Basingstoke beforehand so might be a bit late to meet at the industrial estate, do you have postcode for the pub? Might need to meet you there instead.

I've googled it and this is the address I've got-

Wheatsheaf

North Waltham

Basingstoke

Hampshire

RG25 2BB

We'll probably talk for ages where we meet behind Pets at Home as usual. So if you see no Supras in the carpark at the pub you know where we are.

You can come mate but we'll just be keeping our distance from you that's all. ;) Hope I don't catch a heart attack off you as I've heard that's worse than the flu :D

Yeah but barely alive. Well if your going to still come but cause trouble and not go on the roof your going in the boot instead! ;)Are you sure it's the flu again? You haven't come up with any big black spots over your body? As could be THE PLAGUE! You and Den1 can go chat on another table at the pub on the other side of the room. But if Den1 looks to be healthy you'll be sat on your own as he can sit with us. :p

I've googled it and this is the address I've got-

Wheatsheaf

North Waltham

Basingstoke

Hampshire

RG25 2BB

We'll probably talk for ages where we meet behind Pets at Home as usual. So if you see no Supras in the carpark at the pub you know where we are.

Well if you carry on with this attitude Dave...you WILL get infected...BE WARNED ;) :D

Meet didn't go too bad me thinks, apart from losing someone on the way to the pub. Like we discussed over lunch, I blame the organiser! Poor bloke drove all that way and only got to have a chat with us at the carpark for 40 mins before losing us on the way to the pub, felt a bit sorry for him as he was alright :( He should've just followed the sound of Si's bov :D Pity I couldn't find him after I went back looking for him hopefully he'l come to another meet and make it to the pub next time.

Thanks for those who did turn up and make it to the pub, was good chatting to you all again and having a laugh about stuff. Was terrible being sat there watching you all eating your food but I did get a good feeding when I got to the Birthday meal. Hope you enjoyed yourselves and see you next month!

Great meet, even though it was wet and that other Supra went MIA?. It was nice to drive the Supra again. Although on the way back home, I think it developed a bit of an Exhaust leak after after some enthusiastic acceleration lol! so will have to take a look at that soon as . Nice to meet you all again hope to see u all next month. (If i get time to sort the exhaust lol!)

Out of interest, and I know I've mentioned this before but didn't receive any response...

Does anybody remember that young kid who lived in winklebury who had a supra, he had been ill. I've not seen him about either in the car or on the forum.

EDIT : Scottw74 was his username...

Last Activity: 29-01-08 13:58

Hope you're all having some good meets ;) Looks like Dave is doing a good job with them!

Sadly I don't think I'll be getting a decent car for some time now, and I need to keep sticking bits of my peugeot back on as it randomly loses things... next on the list is either the exhaust or one of my brake shoes. LOL