The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of year xmass dinner / Run pics

wile e coyote

We have just got in. Bloody good weekend had by all.

The spirited driving on sat was fun.........sorry brendan i swear i didnt see you.

no probs good job somebody was paying attention.:p

car dont bounce now changed shocks today now its solid.the ones on the other car were gas ones aswell.the boy was complaining he was getting sea sick.

will be staying next time cruise was great fun but wish i could of stayed the night:(

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have just got in. Bloody good weekend had by all.

The spirited driving on sat was fun.........sorry brendan i swear i didnt see you.

no probs good job somebody was paying attention.:p

car dont bounce now changed shocks today now its solid.the ones on the other car were gas ones aswell.the boy was complaining he was getting sea sick.

will be staying next time cruise was great fun but wish i could of stayed the night:(

Was wondering why he had a life jacket on round his neck lol

Where did you go last night i looked in my mirror after the one island and you had gone lol obviously got back ok tho lol but set of Jade R's on ebay for £699 or offers used but as new item number 230310485913 think they look great :)

we shot off flashed you to say buy .fancied going home a different way.the rimms on ebay are the same size fronts and rears,no good.

Thanks for organising this Blackie, I really enjoyed it, your guitar playing was legendary :) it was a great evening and I did not want to leave but got dragged away by the missus. I thanked her for it in the morning though.

Was really nice to see all of you and next meet I might even bring a Supra :p

Thanks for organising this Blackie, I really enjoyed it, your guitar playing was legendary :) it was a great evening and I did not want to leave but got dragged away by the missus. I thanked her for it in the morning though.

Was really nice to see all of you and next meet I might even bring a Supra :p

:D Cheers Steve, Glad you liked the playing;) Briliant to meet you mate, maybe see you at some shows next year? Nat and Barny, Can you chat via pm's please? ;)

Hi guys have to say what a weekend cheers Blackie top bloke, hope your missus is ok bud?It was really good to catch up with you guys again and also to meet some new faces.Have to say Blackie Pete at the b&b wasn't as bad as you said in fact he knows people i know from round here and asked me to get one of them to give him a ring.Nice wind up with the black sambuca but i think now is the time to tell the whole truth about it;)Lovin the pics when i can work out this new camara i will post the pics of buster gawping at my missus boobs.

Once again cheers guys.

Stevie and Ann.x