Supra Drag Racing Times

mawby

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brings back memories i was first stock supra in 11.962@114mph on stock box with 4000tc and 264/264 cams and gears with drag radials at santapod jap day in 2005.

would love to be up and running again its been stood in drive years rotting away.will have to get it up and running again.

some great looking supras now and mental power cars.

drag radials made a big difference at santapod as they glue track on big events.york is ok for local track but needs money putting into it.

some great cars turn up from time to time frome noble's to astin martin to big power american cars and bike and cossie engine small minis/reliant kittens

Great terminal that, only a few mph behind a lot of the TT's that ran, get some nitrous on it and take number one NA.

Thats the plan for next year along with stripping more weight.

I'm not too sure if i can claim this time though as i think there might be a few issues with the santapod timing or maybe someone can clear this up and tell me if its correct.

With the gearing and tyres i had on 255-50-16 i should hit the limiter @ 101 in 3rd using Homers gear calculator, 2 or 3 times i hit the limiter in 3rd just before or going over the line for the next couple of runs i flat shifted into 4th just before the line which caused the car to jump forward which i am hoping got me the 101.

I have to say on the day i was very inconsistant with runs ranging from 15.3 @94 to the 14.1@101 most of the runs were 14.6@96-99 but with shocking 60fts of around 2.3-2.7.

The tyres were my downfall i think, we let loads of PSI out thinking i might be down to around 20-25 as my guage stopped working but when i pumped them up after leaving pod they were both at 28.

If people don't believe the 14.1 time after i have posted the timeslip then i will have to settle for the mid 14 @ 99.

Ok I'm getting ready for the crys of BS but here goes.

N/A manual

60ft 2.3290

1/4 et 14.1495

1/4 mph 101.64

Full SS exhaust, apexi air filter.

Will upload timeslip Tuesday.

Does anyone know if there is anyway of finding out if these times are right or even mine? the car number on the slip was right.

runs were between 15.3 (1st run) and 14.6 all between 94 - 99 mph

I am just wondering if the guys at santapod wrote my number down wrong when racing or there was 2 cars with no 50 on ?

I will stick the timeslip up and let people look anyways.

Thing is i remember doing 13 runs and i have 13 timeslips.

Neil, judging by the way you left me off the line and then weren't too far behind at the end I would say that is about right.

I had major issues getting off the line all day and only managed a 14.07 best at 107. My days of traffic light drag racing are too far behind me I think!

BPU TT6 by the way.

Neil, judging by the way you left me off the line and then weren't too far behind at the end I would say that is about right.

I had major issues getting off the line all day and only managed a 14.07 best at 107. My days of traffic light drag racing are too far behind me I think!

BPU TT6 by the way.

It wasn't my slip mate it was Hackin N Bashins time as they marked us both down as car number 50, my best was a [email protected] which i am still over the moon at, roll on next year :D

My best time is as follows

60ft 2.3727

1/4ET 14.6448

1/4MPH 96.46

Mawby, Here's my timeslip info:

Best run details are:

Reaction--5.3705

60ft--2.6993

330ft--6.3486

1/8 ET--9.0453

1/8 mph--91.63

1000ft ET--11.3095

1000ft mph--110.69

1/4 ET--13.1942

1/4 mph--119.84

My best reaction time was 0.5041, but the 60ft was crap - 2.93s resulting in a 118.85mph, 13.72s 1/4...