The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra Only After XMAS PARTY Thursday 22nd January 2009 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

I darent bring my car down. in the words of my fiance "bits are falling off".

Had to remove my active spoiler today because its half ripped its self off the front bumper. :(

Need a new bumper if i want to keep useing it. But on the bright side i dont get a horrific scraping noise each time i go over a bump now. Tempted with a US style lip (cant remember which one it is) but i fear it wont last long :(

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers all hope you all had great night despite the rain turning up around 9pm think at one point counted over 40+ supra's in main carpark.

Once again thanks to all that turned up & hope you all had safe journey home.

Also once again big thanks to our club DJ SBDJ (aka Scott) for supplying us with all the sounds for the night.

Big thanks to Chingy coming along with the Do Luck Supra also voted best car of the night & the Whifbitz team coming along to Which Paul Whiffin voted best engine bay of the night & JamieP winning best second supra of the night too.

Will upload some photo's taken later but did not time to take many after 7pm but sure others will as plenty were taken.

Many Thanks all Lui

Edited by lui (see edit history)

would be great to go,and meet all you guys/girls but its to far away ,are there any good hotels with secure parking near by,may come down in the summer if there is,sounds like you all had a good night despite the weather.

Lui has something on the cards for summer ;)

Forgot to say thanks to Scott for the music, really like the selection of tunes you play at these meets. You really should do a CD for us club folks :D

Hey, it was really great to see so many supras in one place. Greatly organised, Lui.

Funny thing happened. I came down with my bro and when I came to pick him up, he said "You can't take it down like that!" - I thought "what are you talking about - I've only just taken it through the BP carwash in Denham five minutes ago." At 6:50 PM he ran back in the house (also in Denham) went about Shammying the whole car - or atleast getting the dirt that the washing machine had missed.

He gets to the Toyota badge on the bonnet and he said "you've got to get it at that with an old toothbrush- *snap*...opps"

He'd only gone and managed to snap it. So, if you saw a dark blue car, sulking in the corner missing part of it's badge - that was mine.

Curse you, brother!

...Off to ebay to get a new one!...

Guest Aaron Morley

Great evening, just as good as last year! Shame the rain was the same as last year too. My father-in-law had a boogie to the music as it took him back to when he was 12 years old when the Ace was open first time around.