1. 1. Which date?

• 22nd November (Saturday)
    • 29th November (Saturday)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Blackie anyways?

I looked up some B&Bs where you live and wondered where you found one from £12 a night, cheapeast I found was £48 and upwards, not that I care as long as they have decent parking and a Full English the next morning lol. :D

Be good if we could find a place big enough for us all to stay to rather then be split.

Steve can't come - especially if i am drinking - I will wake up with two sets of Supra keys on the Sunday and my company credit card gone from my wallett :(;):eyebrows:

Gaz mate the easy way round that is ....You buy it from me just before the doo and i will deliver it to the dinner,you drive it home and we catch the train home.Sorted.

Gaz mate the easy way round that is ....You buy it from me just before the doo and i will deliver it to the dinner,you drive it home and we catch the train home.Sorted.

Hehe, you still negotiating between you then lolol xx

PS: Why the Hell hasn't Blackie posted has he forgotten his Password or summat?

No Anja,Gaz had his mapped by Ryan today so i think he will say with his.Looks like its down to Dodgy Rog now.lol.;)

If it was down to me, you wouldn't of taken it home from the show;)

Unfortunately Jen holds the purse strings and a :Dholiday:D is the next big spend and her alloys:rolleyes:

It would make a nice Xmas pressie thou:innocent:

:lol:

Unfortunately Jen holds the purse strings and a :Dholiday:D is the next big spend and her alloys:rolleyes:

Im sure Jen would love it for Xmas.;);)Your a top bloke Rog.

Will let you know, sounds like fun. Gotta get the Supras MOT sorted before I commit to any more expense this close to X-mas tho :)

PS: Save to Park a proper Supra over night up there??

EDIT: Our 15th Wedding Anniversary is the following week (4/12) so maybe a good way to Celebrate it, hmmmmmm. :D

I kinda like the whole Idea, the only thing I am not to sure about is the slow cruise the day after a piss up. Paul would be in no state to drive and I wouldn't like to if you know what I mean.

I would have preferred the slow cruise before hand then turn in somewhere for the night get sloshed, get up have a full English and eventually take a slow sedated drive home. But that's just me I guess cause I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking anyways.

Also, is there Places to stay that are safe with like 6-8 Supras in the Car park over night?? (I know I moddy coddle my Car)

Stop moaning Dumpfbacke, They will all have private carparks ;)

Blackie has this all in hand its just about getting date and numbers first then sort out the rest. A drive after may not be a good idea but if we all going in same direction !

I have it in hand but have a certain adult waiting in the wings to help, Hey Darren ;)

You dont have to get munted :D

Oh look, Theres Dan............

Where is Blackie anyways?

Why the Hell hasn't Blackie posted has he forgotten his Password or summat?

Dont panic, I'm here!!! :D

Stop spending Jens money!!!!

No Anja,Gaz had his mapped by Ryan today so i think he will say with his.Looks like its down to Dodgy Rog now.lol.;)

Tee hee yeah you are right. The mapping and injectors have taken this car to another league! :more::ecstatic::salute:

I think I will be keeping this one for a bit longer now - sorry Steve :innocent:

Excuse me, Can you two chat Via pm, You are ruining my thread

001) Blackie

1)karolina+Alan

2) DodgyRog + Jen

3) buster + alex as always

4) Supradan + Fiona

5) Wile e coyote + Mandy

6) Lee + vicki

7) Supragaz + jo

8) supra61 + Ann

9) Anja & Paul, deffo interested but not decided

10) Edge + someone else maybe

Well happy with it then gaz

Yes bud, after chasing problems for 2 months now (starting with a blown tubbie) it looks to be finally fixed and running so well. I thought it was fast before, but this is crazy. Have plumbed it in in TTC and put boost up to a safe but respectable 1.2 bar.

It must be 440 bhp and a similar figure in torque now. In simple mans terms it spins the rears in 1st and second all the way without having to drop the clutch, just pure power. Not tried 3rd yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if it kept going, and up hill it just pulls like a train. Oh and cos it is TTC the second turbo exhaust valve is open continually, so you get the full noise of the engine and turbos even at low revs.

So yes, you could say I am well happy with it! ;) £2k and 2 months worth of being out in the garage tinkering.......:thumbs:

Keep wishing boyo ;)

Im sure Jen would love it for Xmas.;);)Your a top bloke Rog.

LOL

Stop moaning Dumpfbacke, They will all have private carparks ;)

I have it in hand but have a certain adult waiting in the wings to help, Hey Darren ;)

Oh look, Theres Dan............

Dont panic, I'm here!!! :D

Stop spending Jens money!!!!

Where the hell you been all day then?? Don't tell me you actually did some work for a change??? :tongue:

I fecking swear that if you dont take your chat to pm AND STOP MESSING UP A SERIOUS (Ish) THREAD I'M GONNA KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES AT THE DO.!!!! and you totally know i could

:rlol:

Yeah Anja!:flame:......:stickpoke:slapped:.....:bye:.....:cry:......:stretch:

OOOiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you keep me out of it lol x

Edited by keancy (see edit history)

yea ok heard that one before! blackie pull the other one!

dont worry about not drinking cuz i dont drink :p

blackie so who u sharing a room with? dont want u going lonely :eyebrows: where is buster?! :sly:

He will prolly go home given he lives there :p

Next meet will be Tintagel lol then I don't have to drive far and impress my quiet Village with 10 Supras turning up :p