The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Coast ‘n’ Country Cruise ’08 - Sunday 20th July 2008

Stevo

If its really lashing down and looks like being in for the day then, I'd say no. If its just heavy showers like today then 'Yes'

Suggest we meet up at respective points anyway and can all make the call once we're together at the last place in Benton???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GAV4350

well it was nice meeting you guys a small but good turnout, suprisingly the weather was good to us, all in all a damn good day, hope to do it again sometime

Agreed! I had a great day and was good to meet up for a drive and a bit play with the 'TT' lads.

Will try and keep sorting out some regular stuff - squeeze in a few more drives before the winter hits. Maybe link up with some of the Yorkshire or Cumbrian lads.

Cheers to those who were able to make it...!

great day out was nice to meet you all really enjoyed it will have to try make this a more regular thing and hopefully get even more people to attend.

thnx for organizing this stevo

btw are the pictures that were taking the day getting uploaded?

Cheers lads :thumbs:

Thoroughly enjoyed it too - will defo sort something else.

Nice pics James.

Paul is going to email me when he's got his pics ready to upload so I'll post the link when they're done.

Guest GAV4350

theres some canny cool pics in there, the ones i got werent nowt special but will be lookin forward to the the next one