The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Coast ‘n’ Country Cruise ’08 - Sunday 20th July 2008

Stevo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah could pop in afterwards.

To be honest though, given the choice I'd sooner be out for a drive with other Supras than at a 'static' meet in a car park.

Weather forecast for Sunday looks alright too - dry at least.

Going to edit this thread in a bit and stick up a revised list of names of those that have gotten back to me with a 'Yes' for Sunday.

Yeah could pop in afterwards.

To be honest though, given the choice I'd sooner be out for a drive with other Supras than at a 'static' meet in a car park.

Weather forecast for Sunday looks alright too - dry at least.

Going to edit this thread in a bit and stick up a revised list of names of those that have gotten back to me with a 'Yes' for Sunday.

Yeah me too, but we should be back in time to show our faces. Well, in theory!

I will chase ENVY then !! :(

You not got the Aristo back yet Tom? Are the Envy boys coming to this?

Ok... so for Sunday 20th then:

01. Stevo

02. Tom S

03. Deacon2k - to be confirmed

04. GAV (gav4350)

05. Mark (qwarrior)

06. Russ (Maverick FAF) - to be confirmed

07. JamesC

08. THE DON (work permitting)

Deacon & Russ just edit this if you've decided against Sunday.

Tom - has John (Hodge) mentioned owt about this? Hope Gaz can get you sorted.

Cheers fellas :thumbs:

ran into a few probs wif teh supe a while ago i was reversed into so am waiting on a new front bumper as the one i currently have is a bit cracked did'nt think it was anything to bad. me fatha was out in it and the undertray at the front bumper droped and is tied up at the mo so gna have a look at it on friday and try sort it out if all goes to plan il be there. :D

Nice one - hope all goes well.

I've sorted a very good amateur photographer to come along for the ride so will hopefully get some good pics and the weather is forecasted to be good.

Anyone cleaning their car on Saturday? :D

Might give it a rub down on Sat but it's been under cover all week. The car that is...

What time you gonna be at the junction wiv the A19/A184 (Testo's roundabout) ?? :yahoo:

Mark - I reckon if we're setting off from Durham services at 10am, we'll probably be at Testo's roundabout for maybe 10:20am ish???

I've got to make a very slight detour at that point to pick up the lad taking the photos (just a couple of mins as he lives in Boldon and is meeting me somewhere around Testos).

Gutted for ya Tom :( Jurgen is sorting something out for August in memory of Darren, so give Gaz a nudge ;)

Whats wrong with it this time Tom? It seems to be off the road more than on! Shame you can't make it.

It has been at Envy for 3 months, and nothing has been done. I'm not a happy bean. Even refurbed my Blitz's but no good. Gutted, completely

Not to worry Jay.

I've actually quite enjoyed sorting this out so I'm going to try and do stuff fairly regular for up here outside of the JNE meets.

You just do us proud at TOTB!

Be great to see a Supra event up here on a regular basis, I love the MR2 ones

Cheers Steve :thumbs:

Ok... so for Sunday 20th then:

01. Stevo

02. Deacon2k - to be confirmed

03. GAV (gav4350)

04. Mark (qwarrior)

05. Russ (Maverick FAF) - to be confirmed

06. JamesC

07. THE DON (work permitting)

Dropping out officially and officially gutted :(

Not to worry Jay.

I've actually quite enjoyed sorting this out so I'm going to try and do stuff fairly regular for up here outside of the JNE meets.

You just do us proud at TOTB!

Stevo, apply for the vacant Events Co-ordinator role in the NE, we need some one willing!

ok guys car is all ready for the morra :D

can you guys just confirm where we are meeting time and place also a post code would be handy for me if u have one :D

oh yeh and stevo any chance u can pm me your mob number plz just in case i get lost im good at that hehe

Edited by Deacon2k (see edit history)

Ok - to save confusion, we'll stick to the original meeting spots and times as follows:

Between 9.30 & 10am - Durham Services (Bowburn)

Between 10.30 & 11am - ASDA car park on Whitley Road Benton (close to A19)

For those that don't want to go all the way down to Bowburn but would still like meet South of the tunnel, I'm suggesting another meet up point:

Boldon ASDA car park (Post code is NE35 9AR). This will allow me to pick up the photographer lad then rejoin you all - lets say 10:20am

Deacon2K, the postcode for the ASDA at Benton is NE12 9SJ - it's on the A191. Will drop you a PM in a mo...

Any other questions, I'll be checking this thread throught the the day in between painting!