The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New section - Now we need stuff to go in it!

mawby

In case you've not noticed we have a new feature - Downloads. It's available from the "Club Extras" menu above. Although everyone can see it, only members can actually download from it. This was done to prevent external links to our site from eating up all the bandwidth.

Anyway, if you take a look you'll see a massive 1 item ready to download - something for all you N/A owners. Now Chris (TRD3000GT) will be uploading some more documentation soon for the rest of us, but we've decided to open it up to everyone to suggest/provide stuff that we can host for everyone else to download.

Currently there's only a technical section, and in here we'd like anything useful like manuals or maybe useful utilities that calculate tyre sizes or program the RLTC etc. We can add as many sections as are needed, and hope to also have a media section for desktop picture and sounds of exhausts that sort ot thing. Really anything that will be useful to other club members.

I may also upload the collection of videos I have from past events - but I'll need to keep an eye on bandwidth first as they're around 100Mb each.

So does anyone have any suggestions? Anyone got files they frequently send to other members anyway? Post up what you have here (descriptions only - we'll contact you direct if we need the actual file) and we can decide what to do with what we have.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a full Supra workshop manual that I could post, also, [shifty dodgy looking over my shoulder mode]Toyota EPC[/shifty dodgy looking over my shoulder mode] ;)

Obviously the EPC would have to be zipped and encrypted and only members etc would have the pass. The workshop manual is in PDF sections, all with explanations as to roughly what is in the PDF, so you are not just randomly opening files hoping that its the right one........

PM details of how to upload if you are interested, or I could set up a tempory FTP for you to download them and them check them before you upload ?

Let me know mate! :)

I just uploaded a tone more stuff.

I have a whole cd and this is only a very small part of it.

Will carry on uploading when I get the time.

I want SUPRA PARTS catalogue! with part numbers ! That would be invaluable

:read:

I may be wrong but doesnt soonto"has"soop got one

mawby

I have a tyre size calculator, based on rim sizes and overall diameters, if you would like me to upload it?

I also have the installation manuals and operating instructions in english for the hks chronos gauges and interface unit.

Got these straight from hks, so unsure about uploading them, copyright, etc. Maybe a contact link either to hks (email of the guy that sent them to me) or to my pm.

Let me know.

Installation manual for upgraded brakes, cant remember which brand but may be of some use

john