The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Clothing- Round 4

Supragal

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goodie goodie, did you send mine on Monday Rosie?

Um, no. I'm REALLY sorry mate but as you ordered a jacket it's had to go in a box and as I don't have a car (you may have seen the threads!) I'm really limited on what I can get to work to post out, so far it's only been the smaller packages :( I will try and do yours tomorrow. Sorry sorry sorry.

Hi Rosie

I missed this Group buy and my kids are now going mad at me as they both want another TShirt. I know it is extremely early to ask and I am sure you deserve a rest but when will the next Group Buy on clothing be.

on a separate note, have you got anymore Club Stickers lying around, the adhesiveness has worn out so I need to replace these. Please let me know and I will PM you my postal address

Cheers

We need to wait a couple months until we do another group buy as we can only place an order over a certain amount of items. Once I've finished sending out all the membership packs I'll put a post up to see if theres enough interest by that point. Please pm me your address that'll save me pming you to ask for it when I get to "V" :)

Damn, should of got me to do the cards :( Remember me for next time Rosie.. If they are goingto get changed at some point...

I like the mugs! How much are they, and do we have to wait till next group buy to get some?

Cheers,

Marcus.