The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uprated ally Radiator Expansion Tank

johnd-mkiv

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im intrested mate i sent you pm other day. waiting for you message m8!

Dont give him one ;), the little crook still owes me a pound, not that I need it, but I did say this would happen and you would never pay it, despite all the promises you made....... its principles mate ;) not the money :D

Dont give him one ;), the little crook still owes me a pound, not that I need it, but I did say this would happen and you would never pay it, despite all the promises you made....... its principles mate ;) not the money :D

haha im was calling you on msn online and u did't relpy me

If I get get another 10 or more names on these ill order up another sheet and make some more, as I have recieved a lot of pms asking for more to be made.

You got my payment though havent you mate, so I will stick my name down on No.1 ;)

1. Suprash - PAID

Sory been a while replying Ive just got back from holiday, I have recieved your payment but need around 10 before ill order the sheet, just need five more

Just wanted to make sure you have confirmation of receipt.

Im sure I paid that money directly as you posted before that you had one left over?

I stand corrected, 4 spare.........:D I done, I paid, payment cleared but no 1st classy :(

Sorry I can see whats happened now, I posted them 4 on a seperate forsale advert on here and they all went but forgot to edit the post. I dont have any spare at the mo, I can refund you or have you down as paid

john

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.